nuff respect

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
ok...so i'm a bit pilled up. So gonna share this love a little...
A massive big up to all the producers on here who have helped me get to this mere point. I'm about to go to uni and do my nurse training. It's so hard knowing i have to particition my brain between that and dnb production.
My tunes have a lot to do to get anywhere yet, but i would never have got half as far without you orrible lot.
i used to go on dnbarena forum and they were all wankers to me, real clicky like.
There are too many of you lot to mention but you are all sound as fuck.
It's amazing that we can all respect each other, no mater what age, nationality.
hahahahahaaaaaa pilly moron!!!!

Big respect to all the dnb family on here.
deffo need to do a meet up one day! be a momentous occasion.

anyway...... ive been terrible enuff for one night.

Big respect to you all..

frat

:grouphug:

this should b a sticky for sure.
renamed frat being terrible appreciation society for the novice and terrible-like minded pill goids

thought you might have been on the piss then dude!!

hahahahaha

Yeah DNBA is clicky, its a shame man, but its kinda fun like that and i know why they are like that. Been on there myself for something like 5 years, its madness

I do like it on here, everyone is real nice :)

ez dude, thats very nice of you thanks!...lol

and dnba, i love them wynding them lott up, its how i get my kicks when i have nothing to do, as for this place, loads of love here, we should all meet up and have an orgy....lol

bring your girlfriends tho:D

haha nice one Fratanize! anyways I know I ain't been on here long but hope I've helped with the odd review i've done ;) and ofcourse its great that we can all help each other get to that elusive "next level" in producing....man u makin me feel like takin the ol magic beans again! :D:D:D (ps good luck with the uni and producing, i struggle having a full time job and makin choonz - time is of the essence!!!)

just read my post again, now i'm normal.
laughed my tits completely off. S'all good tho, ment what i said.
respect

Back
Top Bottom