Nucleoid - Virus ft. Sinead

Nucleoid

Nucleoid Drum & Bass
Hey guys, 900 followers, thanks everybody for the support! <3
This is a track I've had on my harddrive for .. I don't know, almost a year now.. Anyway tell me what you think :) And yea the drums could've had some more transients/punch, but I lost the project file and couldn't fix that in the master sadly. I guess this will have to do! The track will be a free download at 1000 followers and I might throw in another track ;)

Cheers!
Q / Nuke

some nice work! especially loving the intro
expected a heavier drop, but im liking this track! Bass sounds good, drums sound alright (maybe that little bit of punch could do it better, but its more than alright now), nice snare ;)
loved the second drop too btw

Thanks all :) If you enjoy this, consider a follow ;) 85 away before this track is free and an EP is coming in about 2-3 weeks which you can cop on my bandcamp for 2 euros then (only reason that is, is because I paid for mastering and artwork myself, and trying to even out the input cash)

Cheers!

I think you could fatten the drums a bit and add some hihats and percs maybe. I like the bass sounds, but I think you could do with a bit of compression to tighten up some things. Add some lows/mids in the kicks maybe, some punch! Amens are cool :D

Back
Top Bottom