Nucleoid - some projects.. feedback?

Nucleoid

Nucleoid Drum & Bass
The percussions in all of the clips are amazing imo, digging the sound to them! The long one is really good. It sure is different but it sounds quite cool imo! :) Some of the other clips might be a bit too weird and experimental for my taste for example the second clip. But as long as you get some structure to the tracks ( like the first one ) I'm sure it could be something nice. Cool synths in the 3'rd one btw, weird rhythms tho haha!

Sweet wubs man keep up the good work if you want to upload just the bass stems for the first and 3rd track i think i could put them together!

All sound pretty savage to me dude! :) I like stranger stuff

that last 140 ish tune sounds badman as fook, if you get that finished and mixed down and that I would love to have a 320 to play out! Me and my crew of DJ pals are always trying to out do each other at gigs and I reckon that one could win them over! :)

Jordan

Evil enchantment sounds well mixed. I am not sure about the mastering because I don't master. The thing is the song is so original and you have no mucky or clashing sounds I can't say there is anything wrong with the mix. Sorry.

Cool song by the way.

Back
Top Bottom