Dubstep Nucleoid - Miscalculation (leave a comment!)

cocky in what way? haha

did you even listen to the drop at 3:05? It is supposed to be for the live set, to make a change from a chilled atmosphere to a more dirty one.
Anyway if you don't like it, it's fine..

That bass in the intro is heavy man! really shakes the room! in a good way! Nice drum work, reckon the snare could do with a slight boost around the 500hz area!

It definately does sound nice and filled throughout the spectrum, however I do agree with w3st that it needs some more variation (Not so much the bass, but the background noises, they're kinda constant which gets repetative)......Liking the drop tho man, nice high pitched screaming wobbles......I'm a sucka for a wobble lol!

Sick stuff man,yes it is quite repetitive,but doesn't sound bad at all,but imo build up needs more energy!

haha i was just teasin you about the whole my song is "filthy" thing.

I did hear the drop good sir, just thought the intro was too repetitive, it didnt want to keep me listening if u know what I mean.

Just vary it up a bit and add a tad more energy like the rest of em are saying!

cheers

haha i was just teasin you about the whole my song is "filthy" thing.

I did hear the drop good sir, just thought the intro was too repetitive, it didnt want to keep me listening if u know what I mean.

Just vary it up a bit and add a tad more energy like the rest of em are saying!

cheers

Oh I don't particularly think that the word 'filthy' is nessecarily something good. More like describing...
Anyway your right that the first bit is a little boring, but as I said: it was made for a live set.
And live you can turn something from 2 minutes into something which is 8 minutes without really making it boring for dancing people, as all drunk/drugs people won't notice it anyway ;)

Back
Top Bottom