Nucleoid - Melancholist [Neurofunk] FINISHED!!

i like the tune mate, its got a very twisted mixdown, this isnt a bad thing, just i find its not as hard hitting as I'd like to the crazy amount of stero effects goin on etc, dont get me wrong its a really well produced track, possibly a bit overproduced for my likin, maybe its just personal preference... i wouldnt buy this type of drum and bass but i can appreciate how good ajob you've done on the production, I'll check back later, i listenedd to it yesterday but cant in work!

i like the tune mate, its got a very twisted mixdown, this isnt a bad thing, just i find its not as hard hitting as I'd like to the crazy amount of stero effects goin on etc, dont get me wrong its a really well produced track, possibly a bit overproduced for my likin, maybe its just personal preference... i wouldnt buy this type of drum and bass but i can appreciate how good ajob you've done on the production, I'll check back later, i listenedd to it yesterday but cant in work!

This is actually a very helpful comment,
could you possibly tell me in what way my mixdown is twisted or overdone?

'cause I'm not that good at mastering yet and I could use all the tips in the world to make it better..
Perhaps I'll consider remastering it then before actually releasing the full EP

Back
Top Bottom