Nucleoid - Evil Enchantment [NEUROFUNK] - finally a tune after 6 months ;)

Nucleoid

Nucleoid Drum & Bass
Hai guise!

Because of my worldtrip I didn't get the chance to do.. any producing basically ^^ So yea, that was fuked. But now I'm back with this badboy, I hope you all like it!
Dropping comments on soundcloud are very welcome, since I could use some mini publicity after not sending out any tunes for so long.. :(
Well in any case, enjoy! <3

cheeeeers
/Nuke

Crazy sounds! Sound design is top notch man. The vibe of the track is kind of weird haha but it's working. I think the drums aren't coming trough as much as I would like them to... The kick in particular.

But man you got some nasty sounds going on!

I think your drums could be a bit more lively. Stand out in the mix more. I love your bass. Very fun and weird.

This tune is proppa ill!
Seriously well done stuff, it has a personal style and sound design sounds really original.
I'm in love with this tune!

Drums definitely needs dynamic space, bass is taking all the headroom.
With a better balance on the mix, this is a cool piece of track! Easy to sign on distribution.

Did you work on hedphones for the mixdown? It is really muffled.

Thanks for the feedback guys :) I don't think I'll revise this one at the moment, been working a lot on the mix and the master, which was a pain after not producing for 5 months straight..
In the mixed version the drums stand out fine imo, but in the mastered version I agree they are a bit less.. prominent.. But what do you expect, I'm no mastering engineer and I didn't do so for too long ;)
Nevertheless thanks for the kind (and unkind^^) words, I always appreciate listeners! (By the way I mixed the tune on my old speakers and mastered + finetuned the mix.. on my new KRKs)

That bass is wicked man, great job on it. On the other side, I'm a big fan of smashing drums and your kick and snare sound a bit weak comparing to the rest of the track. Other than that, it's pretty good

Back
Top Bottom