Nucleoid - Blue v3 [WIP] [Liquid Funk] Looking for some feedback :)

I like the syths. I would make the kick and snare heavier (more layering). Overall sound like you are on the right track.

At 1:57 there was this kind of skip or jutter that happened, don't know if it's intentional or not but it threw me off from listening to the track. Other than that the song is really good (also kick and snare could use a but more power)
It's REALLY good! hope you finalize the track soon :)

Last edited:
At 1:57 there was this kind of skip or jutter that happened, don't know if it's intentional or not but it threw me off from listening to the track. Other than that the song is really good (also kick and snare could use a but more power)
It's REALLY good! hope you finalize the track soon :)

Thanks for your feedback and the thing at 1:57 is definitely not intentional :( I will take a look at it, but I'm afraid I can't fix it.. It has smth to do with the bandpass that is over the pad.. The wobbling effect is with a triangle wave ( ^ ) and so it builds in the middle of the wave. On the one hand it's cool but sometimes it means that it goes a little off beat or smth (cause im using the 3/16th rhythm..) anyway I'll try to cover it somehow ^^

I am currently mixing the song and I think I'll master it somewhere tomorrow, so stay tuned! It's almost there :D made some changes in the drums aswell, not sure if I wanna make the snare stronger tho.. The kick has been boosted nevertheless and I added some breaks and small alterations throughout the song.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom