Nucleoid - Blue [FINISHED!]:)

I know I herd this before. The bass is cool. Mix is fine. Gives me a video game feeling. Gives me feelings that is good. Very well done.

Nice track man! I'd like some more punch from the kick, its mixed quite low imo! and perhaps some more body to the basslines, they are large but I do not really feel them the first half of the drop u know? Gets better the second part when you add some more elements.

Digging those funny drum loops / percussion stuffs. They are funky ;D

Now that I listen with other speakers I can hear the kick just fine. Didn't hear it very much in my headphones tho ^^

Last edited:
Ahh this is wicked man! Liking the change of vibe from your usual tear out evil darkness. Your synth work is so tight, out of curiosity, do you have any professional training in it or did you just teach yourself?

Also would quite like a copy of this, wink wink, safe. :)

Ahh this is wicked man! Liking the change of vibe from your usual tear out evil darkness. Your synth work is so tight, out of curiosity, do you have any professional training in it or did you just teach yourself?

Also would quite like a copy of this, wink wink, safe. :)

I can give u the cut version, but I'm planning on releasing the album, so I won't be giving away any full tracks at this point :P
And about ur question..

Well... both in a way.. I've had guitar lessons for 12.5 years and I had lessons in mixing for half a year from my guitar teacher, cause he used to record and produce a bit himself.
So he taught me the basics really of mixing down and mastering.
The rest (like 80%) I learned by myself: trial and error and a lot of time and patience.

I work with Reason, and although Reason's synths aren't like for instance Massive or anything alike, you can reproduce almost any big sound you want, if you just take a bit more time.
You need a lot of processing to get what you want, but if you try long enough you can (re)create anything u want in there..
Guess u can hit me up with questions about anything whenever u like, I might be able to help you ^^ or maybe not

Still I don't consider myself "professional", but thanks a lot if I remind you of such ;)

I can give u the cut version, but I'm planning on releasing the album, so I won't be giving away any full tracks at this point :P
And about ur question..

Well... both in a way.. I've had guitar lessons for 12.5 years and I had lessons in mixing for half a year from my guitar teacher, cause he used to record and produce a bit himself.
So he taught me the basics really of mixing down and mastering.
The rest (like 80%) I learned by myself: trial and error and a lot of time and patience.

I work with Reason, and although Reason's synths aren't like for instance Massive or anything alike, you can reproduce almost any big sound you want, if you just take a bit more time.
You need a lot of processing to get what you want, but if you try long enough you can (re)create anything u want in there..
Guess u can hit me up with questions about anything whenever u like, I might be able to help you ^^ or maybe not

Still I don't consider myself "professional", but thanks a lot if I remind you of such ;)

I'm alright for a cut version but cheers anyway and thanks for the reply, it was interesting. Big up.

Back
Top Bottom