Nuage - Music of Branches LP [Absys Records]

d-low

https://soundcloud.com/nervuk
VIP Junglist
Full album preview uploaded by Absys Records.

Excited about this one! **OUT NOW**

Last edited:
can't use soundcloud at work, can't fucking wait all the same! absys and nuage can only mean good things, 7" sampler apparently too

I rate Nuage so highly, will be bagging this for sure. Little dissapointed to see so few dnb tempo'd stuff on here though.
Tunes sound good but i think fair few of them seem to lack the deep emotion that Nuage can create so well. Maybe thats just me... However look forward to hearing the full tracks

*bump* its out now, and I have to say its quite special. Favourite album i've heard in a long time.

Tunes sound good but i think fair few of them seem to lack the deep emotion that Nuage can create so well.

I think/hope you will change your mind once you get the album, the depth is there - and it sounds so clean. really impressive I think. Anyone else?

Nuage - Music of Branches LP [Absys Records] / OUT NOW !

ABSLTD02 | Nuage - Music Of Branches
7" VINYL SINGLE + CD ALBUM OUT NOW !
RELEASE DATE : 11th March 2013

ban_3.jpg

Absys Records returns with first release in 2013. Are you happy ? You should because with us return Dimitri Kuzmin also known as Nuage. This Russian producer from St Petersburg is one of the most talented newcommer on drumandbass and deep electronic music scene. "Music Of Branches" as his first solo LP contains eleven tracks on CD and two tracks on 7" vinyl single. Don't waste your time and and start listening on stream or grab a digital and hard copy !

01. Farengheit 17
02. Late Dream (7" Vinyl + Album Edit)
03. Gray (feat. Yorra)
04. Pay Your Love
05. Fair Question
06. Before (feat. Yorra)
07. Eversky (7" Vinyl + Album Edit)
08. Orchidee
09. Frozen Voices
10. All I Know
11. Aeroplane

ABSLTD002_A_480.jpg

+++

Video

WATCH on YOUTUBE

+++

ARTIST

Nuagenew300x200.jpg

NUAGE on SOUNDCLOUD
NUAGE on FACBOOK

+++

BUY 7" VINYL + CD ALBUM (SHIPPING SINCE 22nd MARCH)
BUY THIS RELEASE ON BANDCAMP AND GET ALBUM FREE DOWNLOAD

BANDCAMP | ABSYS STORE | CHEMICAL | REDEYE | TRIPLE VISION

+++

BUY DIGITAL RELEASE

BUMP.

Finally bagged as a totally forgot about this (?!)
Take back everything I say, gorgeous, gorgeous album. Every track is stunning, this has high potential for album of the year for me... already

Back
Top Bottom