Nuage - Cloud Maps (3х12") vinyl only album campaign ends 05-04-15

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Nuage - Cloud Maps (3х12") vinyl only album campaign launched 14 days ago

Check out the promo video:
and head over to IndieGogo platform for full details on how you can get involved

Here is the direct link (with all audio): https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nuage-cloud-maps-vinyl-only-album/x/9715002

^^^ pinched from the Forthcoming albums in 2015 thread ^^^ as this needs more attention! ^^^

They said they will still get this pressed if they hit a target of 125 now! And they are at 37 / 38 with 18 days to go.

Meaning that they still need an average of 5 people a day signing up to this. Come on people, if you're interested please show some support as this is a quality album and an equally quality opportunity to own something very limited!

yup worth its own thread (there is a bit of talk about it in the 2015 albums thread)

some awesome tunes. going to pledge now I think...

anyone know if you have to add the shipping to the amount via the ‘Additional Gift (optional)’?
nup, no one has replied on the page or on Facebook, so don't know what to do TBH

Did you manage to work it out? I would have thought you have to add the 10 euros as an additional gift if you want it shipped to New Zealand for international postage

Did you manage to work it out? I would have thought you have to add the 10 euros as an additional gift if you want it shipped to New Zealand for international postage
no word as yet - yeah that's what I thought too, but don't want to do that then get stung another tenner afterwards for shipping...

When you select the perk you get an option to add an extra gift (10,25,50,custom)
yeah but is extra gift the shipping amount? I don't want to select 10 euro 'extra gift', then get charged another 10 euro for them to ship it to me afterwards. Would be nice if it was explained properly on the site tbh

Did this get canned as numbers weren't met?
nah man! they did an extra run to get enough for the masters, and so doing a run which will have an over-run number that will be available to the public after. I will have to get one of them as I didn't have the cash to commit to it in the end...

Back
Top Bottom