Nu Urban stock?

£2165 divided by 10,000 records = £0.2165
sell on discogs for 50 pence each £5000
profit = £2835

and thats selling them at 50p.
good little investment if you have 2k sitting about and a spare room. shame im moving soon. would consider it.

£2165 divided by 10,000 records = £0.2165
sell on discogs for 50 pence each £5000
profit = £2835

and thats selling them at 50p.
good little investment if you have 2k sitting about and a spare room. shame im moving soon. would consider it.

Not bad at all if you had the cash and a bit of time, but who know's how much shit is in that collections

just wow.

Incredible stuff really. Probably some right shit in there but probably will be some gold as well.

I think selling it would be a mission even though you'd make a shitload.

if an established distributor struggled to shift that stock imagine how hard it would be for us. also looking at the sellers ebay account, it already looks as if someone has bought it, taken out the better pieces and is selling it on again

One day vinly is going to be a rare sight just like VHS is now. Can you imagine that, sad times ahead

I wouldn't go as far and compare vinyl and VHS. Vinyl existed for ages, and its sales are rising again nowadays. Vinyl has this whole vintage factor that VHS doesn't really have, and from an esthetical point of view it's much nicer :D I don't think anyone on earth bought a VHS in the last 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom