Nu Urban Music

djspex

Anyone else had a problem with them? Amongst other things, they sent me three records without full artwork, despite advertising with it, and won't give me a part-refund. I'm very annoyed, as I would never have ordered from them if I knew they'd come in plain sleeves.

sometimes on a repress they come in plain sleeves.

@ muzzadj pm me your problem, i don't work there as much as I used now, mainly record audio and do design work. But i can speak to the owner for you

Ive never had any problems with Nu urban! Always quick shipping and just as advertised!...

Dnbsource on the otherhand...

Ugh, on top of that, two of the tunes I bought were in a 3 for £10 deal, but you wouldn't know that without looking through the 3 for £10 section. Also one record was warped, and another out of stock, which I didn't find out until after the package arrived. Not happy!

Nu-Urban are always on point!!! Never had any problems with them and I used to run a record shop.

sometimes on a repress they come in plain sleeves.

@ muzzadj pm me your problem, i don't work there as much as I used now, mainly record audio and do design work. But i can speak to the owner for you

do you record bands, vocals etc then now mate?

Ive never had any problems with Nu urban! Always quick shipping and just as advertised!...

Dnbsource on the otherhand...

I take back what i say about Dnbsource..

I have just checked my order and the reason one of my vinyl didn't arrive is because its late february shipping, even though i ordered early december?

Iv never had problem with them my order allways been spot on. Juno i hate using them messed my order right up 3 weeks had to wait.

Nu Urban have always been good to me, had a few minor problems but ring them up and they're very helpful.

never had any problems with nu urban, couple of the sale records were a bit warped but they were £1.29 and they turned up the next day after being ordered at 3am... out of all the online record shops they are one of the better ones. outerbound.com on the other hand..... nothing but gypsy pirates

I stick to the holy trinity.

REDEYE
KAIZEN
CHEMICAL...

sometimes JUNO.

All others i have had problems with. I don't know if they think they can shit on international customers er what. But i have had plenty of similar experiences as you Spex.

Redeye & Chemical for the new stuff/

Discogs for everything else. Got Speed of Sound in motion for £15 (y)

never had any problems with nu urban, couple of the sale records were a bit warped but they were £1.29 and they turned up the next day after being ordered at 3am... out of all the online record shops they are one of the better ones. outerbound.com on the other hand..... nothing but gypsy pirates

I got 28 £1.29 tunes. Out of that only 3 were warped and one a slight miss press i suspect, but apart from that they were all fine. Only issue is it came wit business post, who dont deliver on saturday (the day everyone is at home ffs) so i had to get it delivered at work.

Im a redeye man usually, just couldnt resist £1.29 vinyl

That's all well and good, but how are we supposed to know which ones have full artwork? It's a major part of owning the record!

i think you're being very fassy about the whole thing, yeah it can be nice 2 get printed vinyl but its not the end of the world really is it? aslong as the music plays well thats all that matters..our g13 vinyl are all gonna be full label promos anyway so we won't have that problem lol
as for the warped vinyl, if it plays ok then i don't see the problem..got a few warped vinyl in my collection, but they play sound..

Back
Top Bottom