Nu Urban Music Prices

mattyb_999

DJ Laize
VIP Junglist
Is it just me or has the price of a vinyl gone up by £1.45 to £5.45. Am i going mad!. If this is the case im not a happy DJ

Yo, Someone must of noticed aswel. And now they have a SALE with tunes at £4. Im sure thats what they used to be priced at, can someone back me up on this. Just to put my mind at ease. I don't want to be going mad just yet. o_O

Unit price of vinyl usually goes up mate. Its due to a lot of people downloading their beats now. Its a bit of a shame really.

Yer but still from £4.00 to £5.45 is quite a jump, it was my favourite site but not anymore tbh. Nooooooo! its not good lol:hotpants:

I think the bigger shops were pressuring them into putting their prices up as they said it wasn't fair that Nu Urban were able to sell (their own) product at such a cheap price.

The big record shops have alot of sway ya know..

on a side note, i can't seem to listen to samples of tracks off the site, do i need to download any specific programme to do so?

Nu Urban prices have been really, really low for years.

still cheaper than most places!

Whats ur problem? eh eh? lol.

@ matty B.. £1.45???

@ Riisu..
you need real player to listen to the tracks dude...

Last edited:
i thought it might be real player :(
i've put of gettin it for so long, seem's i don't have a choice now.

Huh, Yer I just said the prices went up by £1.45.

OK, i suppose they were a bargain at £4.00, but i just thought someone else would feel a little gutted like i did. :nono:

not really a piss take considering we have the cheapest prices and thefirst to get tunes... lol.

what a fuckin piss take eh?/..lol

Last edited:
Cant really fault NUM. They have a lot of well established labels and artists on their roster. Plus everyone who works there is sound

Back
Top Bottom