Nu:Tone - Words & Pictures LP

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
1. Nu:Tone — Shine In (featuring Natalie Williams)
2. Nu:Tone — Coming Back (featuring Heidi Vogel)
3. Nu:Tone — The Feeling (featuring Ben Westbeech)
4. Nu:Tone — The First Time Ever (featuring Natalie Williams)
5. Nu:Tone — Piece Of You (featuring Stac)
6. Nu:Tone — Broken (featuring Kyan)
7. Nu:Tone — Win The Fight (featuring Lisa Milett)
8. Nu:Tone — Set Me Free
9. Nu:Tone — One (featuring Sophie Paul)
10. Nu:Tone — Do You Like It (featuring Natalie Williams)
11. Nu:Tone — The Love Has Gone (featuring Kyan)
12. Nu:Tone & 4Hero — Invisible (featuring Natalie Williams)

Audio for all of the tracks is available at http://www.dnbinfo.ru/flow/news/1122.html

553bdaff3d.gif

Album out in February

First time is a heavy tune so there may be hope, plus nu tone is a serious producer so there will have to be one good track :)

Really like this. I still cherish Blu Mar Ten's last album as the last really good melodic/uplifting (mostly) d&b album...this is sounding very promising :)

Some more dancefloor-ish liquid on this album than his past album (what was it called?) .. but there is some deep bits on this. good to see nu:tone still rolling with that kinda vibe imo..

not a massive fan of this, think mr coleman maybe cracking the whip of cheddar across the label
however there a fair few good tunes on there, tunes that remind me of future sound of cambridge 3, first time ever is a deep deep tune

and in my opinion, 'shine in' epitomises everything wrong with the label

not a massive fan of this, think mr coleman maybe cracking the whip of cheddar across the label
however there a fair few good tunes on there, tunes that remind me of future sound of cambridge 3, first time ever is a deep deep tune

and in my opinion, 'shine in' epitomises everything wrong with the label

I actually rather like Shine In. It does that whole euphoric, trancey thing and actually comes out sounding good and some of the little edits in the tune keep it interesting. I like a good slice of just pure uplifting stuff every now and then, and this does the job nicely.

Agree that First Time Ever is loads better and is a fucking belter of a tune though. When that bassline comes in...

Back
Top Bottom