Nu Tone - The First Time

charlie131

VIP Junglist

cant stop listening to this tune really feeling it at hte moment and thought i'd spread the love.. thoughts.. opinions...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. I like that bassline, seems a bit darker than normal for Nu:tone?!

I liked it on the first listen, would LOVE to hear that bassline on a system...

Interesting. I like that bassline, seems a bit darker than normal for Nu:tone?!

I liked it on the first listen, would LOVE to hear that bassline on a system...

thats exactly what i've been thinking, this tune sounds nuts on my monitors but to hear it in a club would take it to the next level.
I liking this new style that nu tone is bringing, good change up from his old style and its working!! hyper hyper, battle theme and this, he is defently becoming a buy on site producer for me

thats exactly what i've been thinking, this tune sounds nuts on my monitors but to hear it in a club would take it to the next level.
I liking this new style that nu tone is bringing, good change up from his old style and its working!! hyper hyper, battle theme and this, he is defently becoming a buy on site producer for me

Nu:Tone has definitely stepped up his game a bit - credit to him.

On Hospital Podcast 104 a couple months back Tony Coleman said, whilst playing Hyper Hyper, that "the nu:tone is officially on fire ladies and gentlemen". The man was right!!

Not too sure if it's gonna be on the NU:Log LP that's coming out

Ahh cheers yeah. I think I read somewhere that there is an upcoming Nu:Logic EP, think it was on twitter. Give me a sec will dig it out. I have faith that this could be more in the vein of FSOC 3 which would be epic!

*edit* found it:

“@DaveSpectraSoul: @nutone relentless is you? tis bad” cheers mate. Me and Matt on Nu:Logic ep (y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom