Nu:Tone - Set Me Free

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Love this track at the moment. Promos are up on the Hospital site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's a very weird track. I just like it as it's not your run of the mill stuff. Reminds me of a sega mega drive game aswell :D

Yeah it's a very weird track. I just like it as it's not your run of the mill stuff. Reminds me of a sega mega drive game aswell :D

I thought it was gonna be dubstep when it started to be honest. Kinda has that vibe to it.

Nu-Tone doesnt really do it for me personally. A few of his tunes are alright. I'd buy this for Hyper Hyper though. When i heard it on the Shogun podcast i thought it was tidy

Im not too into Hospital Records anyway.....barring Logistics of course.

i think he had some really classic tracks on back of beyond tbh!!

system, missing link, say hello wave goodbye!!

massive tracks,

quite feeling the new one aswell it is something different :)

gave this one a miss, not rly feeling it altho nu tone is one of my fav producers.

Promo copies up on the Hospital shop now

http://shop.hospitalrecords.com/product/nhs165/

We have 12" vinyl promos in the Hospital Shop of the new Nu:Tone single "Hyper Hyper" backed with "Set Me Free".

"Hyper Hyper" is the convulsing electro D+B anthem which has been mashing up dancefloors and airwaves since it began to appear in the sets of A-listers at the turn of the year. Instantly recognisable from its infectious chromatic synth riff, it's already being championed by the likes of Subfocus in Mixmag – crossing outside the confines of D+B into the wider world.

Beautifully contrasting flipside "Set Me Free" shows Nu:Tone's diversity as a producer. Honing in on the current vogue for minimal sounding rhythm tracks – as usual Nu:Tone surpasses the technical ability of his peers with a mixdown that is sonically huge. This is the kind of tune which draws you in with its simplicity, subtlety and detail and just won't let you go!

Back
Top Bottom