"Nu Tone: Missing Link" and "Danny Byrd: Red Mist"

dequo

my itunes just played these two in sequence and the have the same melody/bassline lol. is this awesome?

i noticed this ages ago when i first heard red mist... i was like i cnt believe thats sucha blatent rip off... i prefer missing link tho tbh that tune is a classic

just check em out fuck me thats such a blatent rip off!lol
still 2 good tunes tho

actually that little sound just before drop in missing link is used in red mist too. must be some sort of collab more than a rip. almost like red mist was meant to be a remix of missing link but he changed his mind and just called it something else

i noticed the same sorta thing with Brookes Bros - Dawn Treader and Subfocus - Follow the light.
They both use the same vocal aswell, its just a bit..wtf?

"X Fights Police" is the group play, must consider each role, a person's actor's pay cannot be too many, when hoped that before "X fights the police, to pass on: The Jin'gang wolf", thought that the words centralism ought to have careful and the thorough character portrays, who knew the movie to become each kind of superhuman, ultra ability to braise the food. First passes on compared to the rear-drive difficult racket, on already settled difficultly difficultly at the result, the character disposition settles. The latter collection character disposition, before must be, the collection character encounters conforms to logical extending. "before Star Prewar Biography" "BATMAN, Biography" can become the classics, because they integrate the psychological play in the conventional science fiction film and the action movie, makes the character even more three-dimensional. "Before X fights the police, to pass on: The Jin'gang wolf" is quite defeated in this aspect, it reluctantly has only achieved the plot “the connection”. The character disposition difficult to justify oneself, has to use to lose recalls feigns ignorance. "Before X fights the police, to pass on: The Jin'gang wolf" has the opening which throws a bluff on very much. The young Jin'gang wolf lets slip kills the father - - is half Edipusi simply. Has the such pitiful childhood, his life this is painful and intertwines. However beyond expectation, from slightly flies from one's home, grows up the Jin'gang wolf in the innumerable field fight, is so the psychologically healthy, does not bear, is clear about what to love and what to hate, and fills the sense of mission. On his body did not look that the least bit childhood shadow, regarding has justly plants the pure natural hope. "X Fights Police" in Jin'gang wolf is compares "X Fights the character who Police" in Jin'gang wolf must signify.

haha whattttt. thanks for ruining my awesome thread. HERE BOMB.FUK U

Back
Top Bottom