Nu:Tone - Balaclava

Brutal

Bumble Squat
I dont know if this track is old but i have been hearing it on alot of sets recently , absolutely Brilliant track Nu:tone can do no bad in my eyes ... :D

Anyone else like it or loathe it ?

this track is fucking amazing!!! ive had it for over a month now at least. Its on the future sounds of cambridge 3 LP on hospital. It has Logistics - Cosmonaught on it aswell whcih is BIG!!! does any1 else agree that the new commix choons on there are SHITE!

yeah it came out on the future sounds of cambridge lp. personally i think its alright, but there are some much better tracks on the lp

do not speak ill of the commix alex.

they're pushing the game forward, BUT I DON'T THINK YOU REALLY CARE DO YOU.

do not speak ill of the commix alex.

they're pushing the game forward, BUT I DON'T THINK YOU REALLY CARE DO YOU.

Smell my feet you cheese tasting ambassador. :D

Well, thing is Commix have made probably my favourite 12" of modern times in Be True / Satellite Type 2, but none of these new tunes they made do anything for me. Rack it is mehhhh ok I suppose. I'm waiting for something really epic from these guys, hopefully a monster 12" on Shogun. (y)

Smell my feet you cheese tasting ambassador. :D

Well, thing is Commix have made probably my favourite 12" of modern times in Be True / Satellite Type 2, but none of these new tunes they made do anything for me. Rack it is mehhhh ok I suppose. I'm waiting for something really epic from these guys, hopefully a monster 12" on Shogun. (y)

I very much agree. I fucking love call to mind it has some fucking immense dnb that reli pushes the boundaries of the genre.

But i canot honestly say i like any of their tunes on the FSOC3. it sounds to me like they were smoking an unhealthy amount of weed whilst making them and the result (although interesting) just isnt get up and dance stuff, not is it sit back and appreciate.

Ah well i supose we will have to wait for the "Re-Call To Mind EP" that metalheadz are putting out soon.

oh i also fucking love hammerhead and the other logsitcs one that wasnt on the vinyl!!!! hospital need to sort out their quality control and sort out wot tunes they release on vinyl.
im nt feeling their stuff so much anymore

Back
Top Bottom