Nu-Neuro(wtf!!!??) Liberation WIP up!!!

TarekFM

Producer
New WIP up...best work from me so far imo...

Its Neuro based but more forward thinking....Nu-Neuro then..

You guys know to expect a banger from me so enjoy!!

Soundcloud waveform comments are always appreciated if u dig!!

Lets get some comments in!!

as u c I am doin my best to comment on tracks here even though I am on holiday!!:D

sick mate, bass is too much!

cheerz m8ey!! that's wot i wos goin for!!!:D

Nice one, not sure if I'd have it on my headphones but it sounds well made and tight.

thx man, thx for listening!!:D

Any more fans, love? This is fresh, out of the box, heavy dnb....no cut and paste type loops here! It's got a massive sound so do enjoy!!

remember to leave comments on my soundcloud waveform if u dig...thx to those that have and do!!:D

some crazy shit man..sounds pretty cool, and nice effects on the drums.
Thx man!!!
Those drums, O:! madman!
Sick track, not my usual, but i like it!
glad u enjoyed!! trying to challenge myself and step out of the box a bit!!:)

thx everyone 4 support...anymore fans, love??

remember ur soundcloud waveform comments are always appreciated! thx to those that have and do!:)

Ez
Woooaaaaaaahhh
nice maaaan !
Love that sick bassline,
nice entertaining drums,
Lots of fx use,
laser sound in 2:34 need to go down on the levels
I need my hearing working mate.
Love this piece,
Cheers.

CHEEEEEEEEEERS m8!!:D

Ha ha!!@ laser sound, at 1st at thought it a bit loud, but it sounds good to me....maybe it doesn't sound good on all listening environments!!

Any more fans?? Loveeeeeeeee?

Thx for leavin a soundcloud waveform comment if u dig!! And thx to those that have!!!:D

yeah man, this tune is badass, so much into the "Skrillex"-ish era, with lots of effects and chiptunish sounds.
even thought it's not my cup of tea favourited cause I can tell when I hear originality and quality :)

yeah man, this tune is badass, so much into the "Skrillex"-ish era, with lots of effects and chiptunish sounds.
even thought it's not my cup of tea favourited cause I can tell when I hear originality and quality :)

Great to hear coming from you!! I am really happy with the direction I m headed!!
Was just in Moralzarzal w/ family!

Any more fans, love??

Comment on my soundcloud waveform if u dig..thx to those that have and do!!:D

Heavy! sounds like this track should be on ammunition recordings

Cheers m8, awesome comment!!:D

neuro not my thing but production sounding real tight GJ
Thx man!! glad u could appreciate it!

been low on reviews as I have been airborne and driving etc for a few days but will get back to it when i settle in!

any more fans, love??

remember your soundcloud waveform comments are always appreciated, thx to those that have and do!

Back
Top Bottom