Nu:Logic - What I've Always Waited For

skankandbass

VIP Junglist
medium

https://www.hospitalrecords.com/shop/release/nulogic/nhs231-what-i39ve-always-waited-for

TRIPPING IN SPACE - ARE YOU STUPID?!?!

They dropped a SICK remix of 2999 in Brighton a couple of weekends ago and I was hoping it was some sort of Nu:Logic remix that would be on this but it's not :(

Sounds like it will be a real nice LP though, some huge tunes in there!

Very solid album still, few tunes reached the recycle bin but the majority stayed. Big up NuLogic and Gt Ormond Street Hospital for this.

Memories >>>

Everlasting days is sick too but I don't rate the guy singing.

after hearing the previews, I am not at all disappointed!
I am. was expecting more in the vein of their 1st EP or St Pauls but what I'm hearing sounds okay but pretty bland. will reserve judgement until I've heard the thing properly though

I always knew these two would deliver an excellent album. I suspect this will be the last decent album on Hospital this year

I don't think it's bland so many different sounds accompanied in each song it is just a wonderful listening experience must of taken them ages to make. Your not gonna find any "bangers" here. If you think it's bland buy a better sound system or headphones .

Last edited:
If you think it's bland buy a better sound system or headphones .
oo er missus. someone's a bit touchy. like I said, I've only given the soundclips a cursory listen. the album may even be a 'grower', who knows. first impressions left me a bit disappointed that's all. try not to worry about it :)

Didn't mean to come across touchy. Just sayin like I get if its not everyone's cup of tea it's not exactly bass pumping but you can't call it bland with the quality and amount of different sounds which you can't fully comprehend on youtube clip and 15 quid logitech speakers.

Back
Top Bottom