Nu:Logic - Somewhere Between the Light

Pretty disappointed to be honest, looks like Nu:Logic have upped the cheese on this one.. ah well

Liking Sanctuary, Nova and Our Nights.

Definitely more cheese than is usual for Nu:Logic or Nu:Tone, but not surprising considering Logistics' current direction.

I think you might've clicked on the wrong link, because i hear no cheese in any track.

Sounds simply amazing.

I ain't been into their stuff for quite a while tbh, furthermore to that i'm not a huge "liquid" fan (whatever that is), but this whole album is fucking sick...

Every track is top notch.

Sanctuary is lush.

Yeah this really is a fantastic album, probably my favourite album the year has seen so far. Not a single weak track and it genuinely feels like an album rather than just a collection of tracks. Stoked to get the vinyl!

Yeah this really is a fantastic album, probably my favourite album the year has seen so far. Not a single weak track and it genuinely feels like an album rather than just a collection of tracks. Stoked to get the vinyl!

AABBTY01.jpg

Interested to hear people's thoughts on this, now it's out.

For me, this was my most anticipated album in a while so I can't help but be disappointed that it's just another liquid album. Apart from one or two tracks, this seriously could be any other liquid producer's album. There's hardly any of the funky basslines, uniqueness and hints of a slightly more techy sound that made Nu:Logic's first album incredible.

Back
Top Bottom