Nu:Logic - Everlasting Days / We Live There ft. DRS VIP

Ki-Asm

medium

Today Hospital updated the shop with a new pre order. Everlasting Days / We Live There VIP.
Defo grabbing this 12" as pre order, Everlasting Days was big and the VIP of We Live There has a mean bass!

Description:
Having impressed D&B heads from across the scene with their searing debut album “What I’ve Always Waited For” in March this year, Nu:Logic a.k.a Dan and Matt Gresham, are back with another two tracks pressed on the finest vinyl. First up, ’Everlasting Days’ is a soulful garage inspired number, harking back to the haclyon days of the 90s with a catchy hook, lush vocals from Lifford and plenty of that Nu:Logic sparkle that we’ve come to expect from the Gresham brothers. This one is a guranteed charmer – truly uplifting, irresistably hands-in-the-air with that sing-a-long factor which makes it a firm favourite of all who hear it. A ubiquitous summer smasher. Accompanying this is a VIP of another gem from the album, the ever-popular ‘We Live There’ which brings in Mancunian vocal talent DRS for the growling, spoken swagger which dominates the track. Bringing together warm, rumbling bass with low-slung beats and compelling twisted, tech-y D&B rhythms, ‘We Live There’ (VIP) takes things on a deeper and darker tip than the original, showing yet another aspect of the expansive Nu:Logic sound.

https://www.hospitalrecords.com/sho...everlasting-days-feat-lifford/#tracks-NHS236T

Big release, Nu:logic seems to be the only producers smashing it on hospital recently IMO
yeah most certainly, they've been bringing a lot of crappy tunes (yeah kinda pointing at you Danny..) and more or less 'usa bangers' if you get what I mean.
But honestly S.P.Y & Nu:Logic can't do anything wrong on the label. S.P.Y's tunes are always great (Love&Hate EP and the VIP!) and Nu:Logic was just pure gold.
Their album was amazing and Everlasting Days is such a chill vibe tune, glad to hear they are eclectic in dnb subgenres (from liquid to that raw bassline in the new VIP).

Though I must say I enjoyed Metrik - Distant Shores and I'm patiently waiting for a new London Elek tune/album.

holy hell. that vip is biiiig! don't care about the A side at all tho. defo gonna bag that wax wax.

Wouldn't it be nice if Hospital stopped aiming their music at Radio 1 listeners/deaf people and released more stuff like this. Maybe then they would stop being seen as a joke label who are slowly destroying any legacy thayey

yeah most certainly, they've been bringing a lot of crappy tunes (yeah kinda pointing at you Danny..) and more or less 'usa bangers' if you get what I mean.
But honestly S.P.Y & Nu:Logic can't do anything wrong on the label. S.P.Y's tunes are always great (Love&Hate EP and the VIP!) and Nu:Logic was just pure gold.
Their album was amazing and Everlasting Days is such a chill vibe tune, glad to hear they are eclectic in dnb subgenres (from liquid to that raw bassline in the new VIP).

Though I must say I enjoyed Metrik - Distant Shores and I'm patiently waiting for a new London Elek tune/album.

Completly forgot SPY was on hospital haha he is an amazing producer

Wouldn't it be nice if Hospital stopped aiming their music at Radio 1 listeners/deaf people and released more stuff like this. Maybe then they would stop being seen as a joke label who are slowly destroying any legacy thayey
I know right?! Weird to say but their sublabel Med School is actually better than Hospital now.

Back
Top Bottom