Stuff:

Original Sin - Original badboy
Original Sin - Phantasm
Original Sin - I love it
Original Sin & Taxman - Together

been waiting for that so long.

phantasm is so good!

Haters_Gonna_Hate_23.jpg

Grow Your Wings should have been an EP too, those liquid tracks on it were shitty!

Not really, Why? Because he uses the same drums? His variation has been massive over the past year or two. So many little cunts on here just love to slay top producers like their words and opinion is actually of some importance!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Variation. You're a funny cunt....

Not really, Why? Because he uses the same drums? His variation has been massive over the past year or two. So many little cunts on here just love to slay top producers like their words and opinion is actually of some importance!

do you relaise what you said?
I'd agree with you but then we would both be wrong!

Now personally I'm looking forward to this, that track featuring taxman and dave benson phillips is a smasher!

do you relaise what you said?
I'd agree with you but then we would both be wrong!

Now personally I'm looking forward to this, that track featuring taxman and dave benson phillips is a smasher!

I hear Dave is a beast on the CDJ's aswell. No pre pitched CD's for the DBP..

Ok then wayne I know you love to hate. Tell me some jump up producers over the past 2 years who have had more success, released as many club bangers (which is what they are made for), got more recognition, or more variation of their music. Jump up producers though - Exclude the likes of Hazard, thats an obvious one.

This is jump up - It isnt a competition between original sin and producers like spor , break, spectrasoul - thats a different spectre of D&B. I'll agree its not as deep or heavily produced as alot of shit is coming out on critical, subtitles, ram etc. But that doesnt mean it can't do its job.

I shouldnt have used the word "massive" . Bit to enthuisiastic but you can see my point.

Ok then wayne I know you love to hate. Tell me some jump up producers over the past 2 years who have had more success, released as many club bangers (which is what they are made for), got more recognition, or more variation of their music. Jump up producers though - Exclude the likes of Hazard, thats an obvious one.

This is jump up - It isnt a competition between original sin and producers like spor , break, spectrasoul - thats a different spectre of D&B. I'll agree its not as deep or heavily produced as alot of shit is coming out on critical, subtitles, ram etc. But that doesnt mean it can't do its job.

I shouldnt have used the word "massive" . Bit to enthuisiastic but you can see my point.

All that is cool but there is just one underlying theme with all of that...

his music is mostly fucking shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom