( NSFW ) SHIT THE BED CHECK THIS SPIDER BITE OUT ( GROSS LEVEL HIGH )

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
( nsfw ) SHIT THE BED CHECK THIS SPIDER BITE OUT ( nsfw )

A grim example of what can happen when you go on holiday to a foreign land and try to have an adventure, I think the lesson to be learned here is never leave your bedroom, just stay safely indoors on the internets and let the world come to you!

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
when i was working in Laganas , Greece for a summer ... some lad got bit by a tiny spider, hurt him like fuck , everyone laughed , he cryd, we thought he was a pussy , but it ended up looking similar to that and he flew back to the U.K. , spiders can be harsh if they bite you ..

Welsh Junglist

AKA Faqade
VIP Junglist
I fucking hate spiders, I know you might think its gay but I really really despise them and I find it hard to even come close to one even the smaller petty ones. I mean what the fuck has eight eyes and eight legs? Even thinking of them makes me shudder and check around my feet eerrghh. Horrible little creatures fairdos.

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
I fucking hate spiders, I know you might think its gay but I really really despise them and I find it hard to even come close to one even the smaller petty ones. I mean what the fuck has eight eyes and eight legs? Even thinking of them makes me shudder and check around my feet eerrghh. Horrible little creatures fairdos.
Couldn't have put it better myself, hate the damn things, can't go near 'em!!

KEMZ

Blatant Royal Status
VIP Junglist
Spiders are cool you pussys! if we didnt have them your house would be swarming with other annoying insects. they do a good job!

i would love to have a fuckin big turantula or something but i dont like the idea of keeping it in a tank, i'de let him bowl around y'know, give him his freedom n all that

his name would also be Barry

Welsh Junglist

AKA Faqade
VIP Junglist
Spiders are cool you pussys! if we didnt have them your house would be swarming with other annoying insects. they do a good job!

i would love to have a fuckin big turantula or something but i dont like the idea of keeping it in a tank, i'de let him bowl around y'know, give him his freedom n all that

his name would also be Barry
Fuck that man, spiders are not cool, give me annoying insects over a spider anytime.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Fuck that man, spiders are not cool, give me annoying insects over a spider anytime.
:word:

I've got arachnophobia, seriously if one is in the same room as me I cant sit comfortably until its dead or gone... I dont really like killing them for the hole bad luck thing so a tip is cover the fucker with a glass slide a peice of paper underneath an fling it out the window, or down the sink... Either way it probly ends up dead or somethin but atleast I dont feel as guilty as squishing it

Welsh Junglist

AKA Faqade
VIP Junglist
:word:

I've got arachnophobia, seriously if one is in the same room as me I cant sit comfortably until its dead or gone... I dont really like killing them for the hole bad luck thing so a tip is cover the fucker with a glass slide a peice of paper underneath an fling it out the window, or down the sink... Either way it probly ends up dead or somethin but atleast I dont feel as guilty as squishing it
You know man. This sounds OTT but when I was younger I have slept on the sofa downstairs before because there was a spider under my bed, seen the big bastard run under there.

KEMZ

Blatant Royal Status
VIP Junglist
You know man. This sounds OTT but when I was younger I have slept on the sofa downstairs before because there was a spider under my bed, seen the big bastard run under there.
you do know they cant hurt you dont you? lol

what was the worst you thought could have happened?

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
you do know they cant hurt you dont you? lol

what was the worst you thought could have happened?
Dunno man they might not be able to bite but they are dodgy lil fuckers an I dont trust them for shit... You never know it could be one from another country...

An in the words of noize:

all spiders shud fuck off imo