[NSFW] Fuck Madonna. Fuck her fake accent and fuck her massive hairy growler

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
[nsfw] Fuck Madonna. Fuck her fake accent and fuck her massive hairy growler

So Madonna has left Guy Richie and gone back to America. What a fuckin' tragedy. It's just a pity she didn't take that useless bucket of spunk Paris Hilton with her. I've hated Madonna ever since the whole creepy lesbian thing she did with Shitney Spears. It was disgusting, it was like watching a kid smooch her grandmother. When you're that desperate for a bit of publicity that you're sucking face with someone half your age on television, it's time to do a Kurt Cobain and suck on a shotgun barrel.

Can you believe that someone actually paid $37500 for this naked picture. I say naked, it's hardly naked when you're wearing a pair of pants made out of pubes. She might as well have been wearing a pair of shorts. Seriously, it looks like she's got Don King between her legs. Was there some sort of razor drought in the 80's that I never heard about?

Apparently she works out for 2 hours a day, 6 days a week and for what? To look like Iggy fuckin' Pop, that's what.

She might be the queen of pop but she's still got a face like a bag of spanners, she looks like a man in drag and has a gap in her teeth big enough to fit Dawn French's fat fuckin' arse. So she sweats for 2 hours each day, she's a vegetarian and she doesn't shave her bush. I bet she smells like a bag of old fannies.

What's the deal with her marrying that mockney twat Guy Richie and suddenly thinking she was English?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH6cHmSchtM

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its making me barfy. why do i even look at these threads, i had tuna salad for lunch too so you know what that means

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Her arms baffle me.

She must work her arms non stop but eat absolutely nothing.

Just like when real skinny guys got a 6 pack. It's just because they have little to no fat.

Makes it look weird. need some fat on you if it's not bulky muscle. Girls always need a bit of fat on them too. Twig bitches are minging.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
remember that abba tune she did a bunch of years ago? basically a cover of "man of the midnight", hung up i think it was called, which the video for was her in the dance studio, in leggings, and leg warmers, and god knows what, stretching and dancing with the kids giving the impression of a tarted up, gyrating, really tall arachnid. that means spider btw.

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Her arms baffle me.

She must work her arms non stop but eat absolutely nothing.

Just like when real skinny guys got a 6 pack. It's just because they have little to no fat.

Makes it look weird. need some fat on you if it's not bulky muscle. Girls always need a bit of fat on them too. Twig bitches are minging.
:word: to all of that