[NSFW] First, there was 2 girls 1 cup...... [NSFW]

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Ha Ha Fucking hell whats that all about couldnt watch much after the first trickles of blood. Sordid

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
aw no way. whats it do? im not clicking that, im sensetive when it comes to fecal matter and people getting sexual with it

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
ok maybe when i get home lol.. im at college and our screens get monitored.. i think my teacher would be in for a shock lol!!!!

mr A

VIP Junglist
Man that's just fucking nasty. Serves him right. Glass in your ass, That's an accident waiting to happen.
Wondered if he went to A&E?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
somebody told me there are untold amounts of people coming in emergency room at the hospital with something up their arse, dont remember who but somebody had a bike pedal up their arse. attached to a bike

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
There was that MP with a satsuma in his mouth wearing womens underwear hanging from the light fitting, and a vicar with a potato up his arse

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
waiting round the corner with a plank, together with my trauma for life, constant feeling of dread and sleepless nights

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I don't know what all the fuss is about really its pretty funny how lame it is. Poorly staged get in there I wanna now how you think about the poorness of the staging stage