Nozzzles OF RRRRAGGGGGE

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Toejam your sig disables your rage abilities. It is a contradiction of the highest order. All I see is stars and animals rage fades into the background.

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Its not good my mp3's broke my phone is broke i lost my bank card went to the bank and it has an eletrical fault so i cant withdraw money my anus is broke tooo

I was planning on going to a japanese whore house just down the road from me tooo, the weekend is ruined. RUINED!!!!!!

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Just stare at your sig for 5 minutes it will brighten up your day works everytime for me

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
On a side note does this Japanese whorehouse do home deliveries in the Reading area.

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
I dont think it does i will ask next time, although you must try an incall the decor is devine and the staff are polite and ambient music is played

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Is it like the one in Big Trouble in Little China? does a woman say "Cash or charge"? do I have to wear a tweed jacket and thick rimmed glasses? do sorcerers rip the roof off and threaten you with electricity?. If the answer is no to any of the questions Im not interested.

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Heres how it is

If you opt for 30 mins= 50 squid, you are taken up the room where fresh towels are laid out she undresses you and applies a firm but fair massage with the occasional ball stroke

then turn over for a frontal rub, then a ball lick then a latex sheath is applied then a blowjob is executed (most exciting) then she mounts you and goes mental shouting "COME ME! COME ME!" until you are spent