NOZSTOCK!

MattDMA

DnB Idiot
i lived in st. johns... unfortunatly home for the summer now
my names Matt Cooke...or Jew Boy...or Northern Matt..depending on how my mates intend on taking the piss

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
yer i'm in worcester area for the summer aswell, don't think i know you personally but if you smoke weed an go raving we'll def have some mutual friends

MattDMA

DnB Idiot
im living in chesterfield miles up north now matey...im back in worcester on wednesday tho for the week...i hang about in the pig and drum pretty much everyday..u kno in lowesmoor? with my stupid fucking jew hat...and yer im a big toker

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
im living in chesterfield miles up north now matey...im back in worcester on wednesday tho for the week...i hang about in the pig and drum pretty much everyday..u kno in lowesmoor? with my stupid fucking jew hat...and yer im a big toker
ahh so you're mates with whitby, cherry, nazi, tiggs, evil dave etc etc?

MattDMA

DnB Idiot
yer yer i am matey :) fucking familiar names to me..not seen them since i moved home for the summer..thats y nozstock is gonna b so big...altho i feel a sesh for me and dave and bibby on wednesday cummin on

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
yer yer i am matey :) fucking familiar names to me..not seen them since i moved home for the summer..thats y nozstock is gonna b so big...altho i feel a sesh for me and dave and bibby on wednesday cummin on
i aint seen any of em for about a year either, dya know tiggs's ex boyfriend ben? (ben jones that is, short dark hair, massive pot head)

MattDMA

DnB Idiot
sound man...im gonna b ther pretty much all week from wednesday coz of nozstock anyway so if u drop in man ill b out back...ull kno who i am coz ull see my fucking hat (y)

MattDMA

DnB Idiot
HAHAHA now got all my party favors sorted...nice bag of weed ive cropped, got my tramadol and my dihydromorphine for the pain releif and some 2ci's gonna b such a bangin weekend