Noz - Sonorous

sounds quite nice man.
drums are nice and clean, id take the synth out a bit earlier after the dorp so you just have the bassline, the synth gets a bit repetetive for me :) other than that no real criticism at all, everything's sounding tight

sounds quite nice man.
drums are nice and clean, id take the synth out a bit earlier after the dorp so you just have the bassline, the synth gets a bit repetetive for me :) other than that no real criticism at all, everything's sounding tight

Yeah I did think the synth might be a little repetitive which is why I filtered it out every now and then. I did try taking it completely out but it kind of lost the flow of the tune. Appreciate the comments man!

Yeah big tune man! Nothing to add really!

Nice one mate, cheers for checking!

Sounds good man, drums are clean and everything sits perfectly. Along with some of the others though it does get a little repetitive. Try getting a little techinical with the sounds every now and then to add some from of variation. Maybe some synth filter sweeps that fly in and out, a few drum variants and maybe some alteration on that brass stab sound that rolls out underneath. I hate critiquing tracks like this as the production value is high but I fall into the same trap of making tracks a little too repetitive. I hope this helped and keep up the good work :)

Sounds good man, drums are clean and everything sits perfectly. Along with some of the others though it does get a little repetitive. Try getting a little techinical with the sounds every now and then to add some from of variation. Maybe some synth filter sweeps that fly in and out, a few drum variants and maybe some alteration on that brass stab sound that rolls out underneath. I hate critiquing tracks like this as the production value is high but I fall into the same trap of making tracks a little too repetitive. I hope this helped and keep up the good work :)

Thanks for checking man and appreciate the comments! That was the main worry after putting it up to be honest. At first I just thought it might be because I had listened to the track hundreds of times over and over while making it but a few people have mentioned it getting a bit samey. Maybe I'll make a VIP and spice it up a bit!

Really feeling this one mate, production is tight and that bassline is sounding really nice

Cheers mayn :)

Back
Top Bottom