!! Now Playing !!

Anyone know any set times? Im so chuffed - im on holiday in florida and i was PISSED that I was gonna miss this rave....now I dont have to; BO! :gpeace: :rslayer:

i think i would rather be sitting in florida listening to this than stuck here in glasgow. oh well, i guess i'm lucky to be hearing it at all.

enjy your holiday mate!!! i would quite like to know the set time's as well, so if anyone know's please share the knowledge.

Dylan and Tech Itch?!? If I had some of those lil fellas that make ya jaw go all funny I'd turn off the lights now and start munching trust me hahaha

Vicious_101 said:
Dylan and Tech Itch?!? If I had some of those lil fellas that make ya jaw go all funny I'd turn off the lights now and start munching trust me hahaha

o_O

The tunes are getting more dark and evil by the minute

:nutkick:

:2thumbs:

tell me about it mate, i'm not used to this kinda shit any more. i'm more into the liquid funk side of things, but you can't beat a bit of the darkside when you've been on the beers & weed o_O :rslayer:

good to here tracks i've not heard before instead of all the anthem orientated dj's.(no names mentioned)

jnr_bryson said:
tell me about it mate, i'm not used to this kinda shit any more. i'm more into the liquid funk side of things, but you can't beat a bit of the darkside when you've been on the beers & weed o_O :rslayer:

good to here tracks i've not heard before instead of all the anthem orientated dj's.(no names mentioned)

Liquid is cool...

but its all about the darkside :evil:

:slayer:

it's all a matter of opinion and taste my friend :2thumbs: don't get me wrong i do love th dark stuff, just not all the time. sets with a balance of both is what it's all about i think.

tech itch is playing up here in glasgow in september. i think i'll be going to that one. it's the first time i've heard tech itch dj. heavy stuff :finger:

well i'm gonna chill out and stop posting for tonight. have a few beers and spliffs then retire to bed and let the minidisc do the rest. so have a good one everybody and i hope you all enjoy the rest of the webcast and your weekend.

goodnight from glasgow :rslayer:

jnr_bryson said:
well i'm gonna chill out and stop posting for tonight. have a few beers and spliffs then retire to bed and let the minidisc do the rest. so have a good one everybody and i hope you all enjoy the rest of the webcast and your weekend.

goodnight from glasgow :rslayer:

goodnight from birmingham!

:slayer:

I've witnessed the Valve sound system in action a number of times now, inside and outside... and you can take it from my personal experience that this rave sounds a lot better coming thru the internet than thru those fat bassbins - I'm yet to be impressed, or even convinced of the systems capabilities.... so even though we all might be missing the sweat, drugs and scantily clad females, guaranteed we're hearing the tunes alot clearer than anyone at the coronet.... :lol: / :-x

i could do with a scantily clad women right now though :evil:

i agree with you about hearing the tunes better. you can never quite make out tunes properly on systems(well none i've heard anyway)

oh yeah i know i said i was off hire for the night but i'm back for a short while until i have to change the minidisc to record the end of this webcast thing.then it's :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom