November Mini Mix

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Hadn't done any recording for a while so just bashed this out yesterday afternoon.

1) Cause & Effect - - Unbeliever
>>> Adele - - Hometown Glory (High Contrast RMX Dub)
2) Apex - - Nowhere to run
3) Spor & Ewun - - We Dominate
4) Chase & Status - - Smash TV
5) Noisia - - Diplodcus
6) ICS & Trevelyan - - Exit One
>>> G Dub - - Tink Ya Bad
7) DJ Die - - Flashpoint
>>> Friction & KTee - - Back to Your Roots (Dub)
8) Phesta - - Cyclones
>>> Ed Rush & Optical - - Pacman (Upbeats RMX)
9) Chase & Status - - Streetlife
10) Phesta - - The Sun
11) Distorted Minds & Dirty Harry - - Ho Bass
12) Cyantific - - Disconnected

http://dnbshare.com/download/NovemberMiniMix.mp3.html

# Bitrate: 128kbps (CBR)
# Playtime: 33mins
# Filesize: 30.31MB

Unplanned mix so comments welcome. Hope you enjoy.

Russla

alright geezar,

gave that mix cd a listen on the way to work this morning... sounding good. didn't notice to many clangs, so I thought it was a good clean mix. your track selection was okay, loving your rolling stuff, more of that plz!

might need to work on the eqing a little, some tunes sounded a bit overpowering when dropped, but that could well be your needles.

keep up the good work! :2thumbs:

Cool man, glad you liked it. It was a bit of thrown together mix so i understand, especially on the teasers, where the levels were a bit out. but i know this aint perfect so its all good :D

Managed to get a few tracks in at the Sunday Selxion night yesterday, got a proper slot sorted for the 7th of december so if you aint doin much on that sunday, pop down for a beer, pool and some dnb!

oh yeh keep forgetting bout your show. No worries bout miggy, it'll probably end up in a punch up between him and Rory anyway lol !

yea, I dont particulary want to see Rory, but fuck it, i'll come down as support :)

well he has changed quite a lot, looks wise i mean not attitude wise lol! :boxing:

nice one for heading down, means a lot man :) im guna try and get the rest of the ferndown heads down as well, its a proper cool venue so when its packed it'll be banging!

Back
Top Bottom