November 13th

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
i did a search to see what everyone else was making of it, and someone instructed me to right-click, view page source, and the 9th line of the code was

<meta name="author" content="Bilderbergs; FEMA; NASA.GOV">
now if you do that, it just says

<meta name="author" content="NASA.GOV">

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
i still think it's some kind of troll, because there is no affiliation to this website and NASA, plus, this comes about as NASA are inactive due to the government shutdown...meaning they can't make a public statement denying this.

BUT if something were to happen, google "bilderberg"

Also, the little astronaut on the bottom right's speech bubble miss-speels screen...and uses comic sans.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
if nasa were to announce something, youd find out when it was announced, apparently. not some cartoon rocket picture setting off into the sky with a facebook link.. and some pantomime buildup .. still.. got me intrigued.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
That's not even a real earth it would go against their integrity as scientists for NASA to misrepresent the continents like that. IMO.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
Due to change in plans, we will announce this discovery earlier than previously expected. Tune in on October 6th to see what everyone is talking about
obvious bullshit is obvious.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
is it cos they found water on mars? because thats good news that is. couple more things and we have the main ingredients of carbon based life. that is not extra dimensional, i dont see why we dont take that into account, that were already colonized and made into cattle for extra dimensional beings, harvesting our energy, and thats why everything feels so fucking strange all the time and you dont know who your father is