NOTIP - Wicked Style [Belgium] (comments are welkome)

Notip

Hi...

I'm new in this forum... :)

I went to finish a new track.
You can download it in -> NOTIP - Wicked Style

File descrip:

Producer: Notip.
Title: Wicked Style.
Descrip: agressive track.

File info: not in its entirety; MP3 96 kbps.

... Comments are welkome ...

Technical:
At 36 seconds, the main riff sounds like its out of synch with the rest of the tune, sounds kinda funny. Also the beat has no high end, it sounds flat and muddy to me. Other then that, pretty neat. I like all the reverb.

Personal:
Not my sort of music really. It sounds very much like Bad Company's Son of Nitrus which is something I grew out of. I guess its good for angry teenagers to listen to though.

So theres my 2 cents. I don't usually comment on tunes here but since I put my tune up and expect comments, I thought it was only right that I at least comment on someone elses tune.

1992 said:
Technical:
At 36 seconds, the main riff sounds like its out of synch with the rest of the tune, sounds kinda funny. Also the beat has no high end, it sounds flat and muddy to me. Other then that, pretty neat. I like all the reverb.

Personal:
Not my sort of music really. It sounds very much like Bad Company's Son of Nitrus which is something I grew out of. I guess its good for angry teenagers to listen to though.

So theres my 2 cents. I don't usually comment on tunes here but since I put my tune up and expect comments, I thought it was only right that I at least comment on someone elses tune.

Thanx to have given your opinion... it's friendly.
And it's a good comment... not just 2 words ;)

<< " I guess its good for angry teenagers to listen to though " >> :D hey hey... :) sure.. it's agressive but I really like this track.

Back
Top Bottom