Nothing Crazy, I Think

Packman

VIP Junglist
How do I burn 120+ minute drum n' bass set onto an eighty minute CD-R? Is there any way that I can split the file and burn that one set (file) onto two CDs? Or is there another way? I am kinda new at this so I must be missing something.

Packman

prob the wrong forum mate but....

you can d/l programs like

http://www.nch.com.au/splitter/index.html

there are heaps of mp3 splitter programs....

mp3 splitter programs you can either split in 4 min tracks or 3 minute you can choose....

or some progs if you can be fuct listen to the mix and put in where you would like the mix to be split into tracks....

How do I burn 120+ minute drum n' bass set onto an eighty minute CD-R? Is there any way that I can split the file and burn that one set (file) onto two CDs? Or is there another way? I am kinda new at this so I must be missing something.

Packman

Get a wave editing program.

Load the set into it.

Chop the set into two pieces

Save the pieces seperately as wav files.

Load the first set, at the end, add a fade out effect. Save as a wave. Burn onto CD.

Ditto for the second.

Thanks guys!!!! I was looking for a tech forum on here and couldn't find it, so I posted here. I will try your suggestion Thrawn6.7 and if I must, I will get a program for myself to burn these sets onto CD. D n' B (especially) is just too good to limit it to small computer speakers. Where I am from (NJ, USA) D n' B has never been that popular so I definitely have to play it loud around here to let them know that there is better music than Britney Spears and American Idol, ick. I wish I found this forum ten years ago, if it existed then; D n' B forum FTW!!!!!!!

Packman

Back
Top Bottom