Drum & Bass Not really sure

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Fatkidscantjump, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Fatkidscantjump

Fatkidscantjump Member

Made this those days, but i'm almost giving up because i'm really struggling on the intro / breakdown parts. Can't find anything decent.
    But I don't know, I kinda like the feeling, do you guys think i should keep working on this? Cause its a pain in the ass lol. But I like it.

Here it is.

peace

2. nusphere

nusphere Member

Yeah sounds good, really nice vibe. Sounds a bit samey though, needs some more radical musical changes, to sustain interest.

3. JimpaDirt

JimpaDirt Vettvilling

Agreeing with nusphere on this one! Its good but it needs something more. Try fitting in some piano licks here and there, think it could make wonders. But yeah, anything that makes you snap out of that samesame-mode would do, a surprise here and there :lol:

I'd say its a good start :)

4. modern

modern Member

I think it sounds really good. Nice vibe. I agree with Jimpadirt, though. It lacks a bit of interest, though. But I think you know what you gotta do. Nice one, mate. :)

5. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I think if you leave it alone for a while you might be albe to come up with more variation. Great vibe.

6. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

Yeah take a break.
    If you come back to it and still feel that its worth finishing then its probably a good tune.

7. Fatkidscantjump

Fatkidscantjump Member

Okay, i'll do that. For the past fews days i wasnt able to add anything. Is that what they call writer's block? shit this is annoying lol.

I'll have a break then.