NOT ONE DRUM AND BASS DJ IN 10 NOMS AT MOBO

i think its time some dnb producers got a lookin at these big music awards . im not worried about the whole mainstream thing dnb hasnt been underground for a long time now.dnb isnt gonna get anymore mainstream than it is now. its always gonna be the underdog when it come to dance music . id like to see break get something for his efforts and calibre theres loads of producers that should get more credit than they do . dom and roland as well. tech itch too.

i say keep it DEEP underground...DONT want dem f**king up da ting AGAIN...so i think dats a good ting...let dem do wot their doing...we'll jus listen our tunes and nominate sh** via da drum & bass awards etc...keep it in house all da way...

i say keep it DEEP underground...DONT want dem f**king up da ting AGAIN...so i think dats a good ting...let dem do wot their doing...we'll jus listen our tunes and nominate sh** via da drum & bass awards etc...keep it in house all da way...

I don't listen to drum and bass to be different. I don't listen to drum and bass because my mates listen to house. I don't listen to drum and bass because I'm a musical snob. I don't feel better because I listen to an underground style of music. I listen to drum and bass because its excellent music with uplifting and educating qualities. I wish more people listened to drum and bass.

PS So do the producers.

PPS If being deep underground was a measure of excellence, then garage (dying, dying, dead) would be better than drum and bass.

Yes the MOBOs (Music of Black Origin) leave a lot genres/artist/performers out, Like for instant there is no category for Soca/calypso music and if we're talkin Music of Black Origin, I can't see how they can leave it out. basically if it's not rnb or garage (or an American) it's hard to get a look in.

I don't listen to drum and bass to be different. I don't listen to drum and bass because my mates listen to house. I don't listen to drum and bass because I'm a musical snob. I don't feel better because I listen to an underground style of music. I listen to drum and bass because its excellent music with uplifting and educating qualities. I wish more people listened to drum and bass.

PS So do the producers.

PPS If being deep underground was a measure of excellence, then garage (dying, dying, dead) would be better than drum and bass.

Couldn't have put it better myself, i completely agree, its all about the intelligent, uplfting vibes it creates.

:banana:

couldn't give a flying fuck about these awards, or any awards for that matter...

it's just people patting each other on the back for no reason, load of chod!

I liked garage when they had suncity 2000 ad , and the early garage nation's in 2001/02
some of the tunes mikee B and jason kaye were playing were fucking cool as fuck ,it was like the jungle sound but with a slower funkier drumbeat , if you know what I mean thats the only reason I liked it

How was that meant to be funny,whats wrong with Kent & Essex?
Whats wrong with UK Garage?

Back
Top Bottom