NOT 4 RADIO

Anarky

safe.am young up n comin drum&bass/dubstep producer tryin 2 get traks heard-this is sorta experimental dubstep trak!hav had sum good feedbak already on this!let me kno wot u think.safe

the sample is pure quality!! the, like, "riff" is right up my alley, fits nicely.

overall id say you did a pretty solid job. drums are ok (nothing special tho aswell, could maybe need more fx and stuff), bass/riff sounds could overall just need some more work, dont sound as "finished" as they could imo.

id say polish it a bit, beef up the drums and the bass a little bit, and i could see this destroyin dancefloors all over.

edit: had a listen to some other songs aswell. with your jump up, basses and leads sound very solid and definately work, but you really have to get onto your drums, especially in the intros, they dont do it. apart from that, solid work!

Last edited:
cheers mate.appreciate the reveiw n comments n safe 4 takin time 2 lisen to my other traks.def kno wot u sayin bout the drumz-they r pretty average 2 b fair!n also the need 4 sum more fx n stuff-giv me nuva few months an i shud at least 'nearly' be there.cheers agen

Back
Top Bottom