@norwax

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
I read somewhere that all drugs in portugal are decriminalised and I'm meant to be going to portugal sometime in august.

so you know what i'm gonna ask...

will i be able to get some fine, green nugs easily?

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
after a quick google search i learned that you gotta buy it on the streets
well i'm checking that shit out before i buy anything off some shady guy selling drugs to tourists.

there must be some absolute chronic out there considering how much sun they get

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
They're within spitting distance of Morocco which means that King Mohommed VI personally sees to it that they get only the finest hashish..

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
He was King of Israel. And also one hell of a player..

But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites:

2 Of the nations concerning which the Lord said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.

3 And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.

4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the Lord his God, as was the heart of David his father.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Yes. Also..

"But now Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, took some of the most noble of the jewish people that were children, and the kinsmen of Zedekiah their king, such as were remarkable for the beauty of their bodies, and the comeliness of their countenances, and delivered them into the hands of tutors, and to the improvement to be made by them. He also made some of them to be eunuchs. . . Now among these there were four of the family of Zedekiah, of most excellent dispositions, one of whom was called Daniel, another was called Ananias, another Misael, and the fourth Azarias; and the King of Babylon changed their names, and commanded that they should make use of other names.
"Daniel was the king's favorite and was held in higher esteem than any of the friends of the king."

Last edited:

Norwax

VIP Junglist
No idea about Lisbon since I only go there to see Benfica games

But if you come to Braga (where I live) or Porto (where all the raves are) you can get green easily as fuck

In Porto you just need to ask someone "do you know who can sell me some weed" and you got it (specially at night, in the city centre where everyone goes to drink and buy drugs for parties), in Braga isn't that easy, you just need to know who to ask because there are alot of undercover motherfuckers in the places where people hang out looking for people selling weed/hash. sometimes they even ask "do you have some hash" just to fuck you up. So be careful, been there already haha

"you guys mostly have hash rather than green", don't know where you saw this but idk if it's true. atleast almost every smoker I know smokes weed instead of hash. only in case there's no money for weed or you are too tired to go somewhere pick some up. because hash is way easier to obtain here

about coffe shops, there are none here. just shitty smartshops that sells you things that can make you have a fucking stroke

I only like them because they sell blunts, bongs, gas masks and transparent papers

Last edited:

Psychoholic

Quantum Cunt
VIP Junglist
Did a portugal trip with two friends of mine, went from north to south, in every major city, when you sit down in a public area, your going to have drug dealers all over you ever ten minutes. They sell everything your heart could die to. Anyways I bought some hash there, some fresh cooked "colombian" jay. It was all the worst fucker cancer shit drugs you can buy, the hash probably was just a turd and the cocaine was probably rat poison or anything.

Norwax

VIP Junglist
that depends to who you buy it... as I said, not quite into the hash thing since I don't usually smoke it, but when I do, I buy it from someone who I trust and I'm sure I will like it.

Don't ask me about drugs besides weed/hash because I don't do them