Norwax - Spring 2016 Promo Mix

Norwax

VIP Junglist
Hello fellas! It's been a while since my last mix, going to start recording them more often from now on. This one is an hour and a half long, used a lot of tunes I've been feeling at the moment, both new releases and older material. First of many series, will try to be more active from now on. As usual I'm hoping for you guys to give me some feedback and tell me what you like/what you don't like! Tracklist and listen/download links below! Cheers :)

https://www.mixcloud.com/jotabass/norwax-spring-2016-promo-mix/

Tracklist:

Klute - We R The Ones (Klute VIP Mix)
Total Science - Lightweight
Fierce & Zero T - Gaslight
Digital & Spirit - Square One
Kasper & Satl - Mr. Funky
Drifter - Deeper Love
Alix Perez - Recall & Reflect
Logistics - Colour Wheel
Zero T - Golden Section
Break & DLR - No Idea
Survival - Hanout
Ulterior Motive - 2098
Scar - Caged
Calibre - Concrete
TC - Everything For A Reason (Ivy Lab Remix)
DJ Marky - Medusa
Phace - Strange Science
Xtrah & Noisia - Gravitas
Enei - Just One Look (Feat. Charli Brix)
The Invaderz - Dream Is Over
Break - All Around
Impish - Closer
Ivy Lab - Twenty Questions
DJ Marky & S.P.Y - Love Affair
Sam Binga - Greatest Distance (Ivy Lab Remix)
Chroma - Knock Knock
Total Science & S.P.Y. - Gangsta VIP
Mefjus - Blame You ft. Zoe Klinck (Ivy Lab Remix)
Foreign Concept - When You're Alone
Enei - Homeworld (feat. Charli Brix)
Break & Kyo - Simpler Times
Brockie, Kane & Ed Solo - Stampede
Ulterior Motive - Music City
Need For Mirrors - Curtains
dRamatic & dbAudio - 6 Degrees
Halogenix - Beyond The Bounds

20 minutes in on this one so far and its a banger......can't wait to finish this one mang!

finished this one the other day and forgot to come back on it. This mix was really good Norwax. You slay the funky stuff and can tell you enjoy that sound by the way you play it. The over all vibe on the whole thing was nice and you transisted through different sounds really well with out it sounding like you just switched to a whole other mix ha ha. Well done.

finished this one the other day and forgot to come back on it. This mix was really good Norwax. You slay the funky stuff and can tell you enjoy that sound by the way you play it. The over all vibe on the whole thing was nice and you transisted through different sounds really well with out it sounding like you just switched to a whole other mix ha ha. Well done.

Woi, thanks alot Beknoxx! Really appreciate the feedback! Feels good to read stuff like that, having a great feedback on this mix and it surely helps me out in wanting to record a new one, already working on it!

Once again, thank you!

Yes mate, this mix is very good. Great selection with new and old. Favourite mixes:

Drifter - Deeper Love
Alix Perez - Recall & Reflect

Survival - Hanout

Ulterior Motive - 2098
Scar - Caged
Calibre - Concrete

Break - All Around

Impish - Closer

Dropped you some comments on soundcloud.

Thanks for the feedback mate! Deeper Love to Recall and Reflect is my personal favourite mix too probably!

Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom