Norwax - October Promo Mix

Norwax

VIP Junglist
Yo guys! Been a while since my last one, but finally got some time to record a new mix and here it is on the forum as always!

Take a listen if you have some time, and feedback is always appreciated!

1238067_10200886457867868_485461582_n.jpg

Tracklist:

Octane & DLR Ft. Subterra & Gusto - Red Mist VIP
Eastcolors - Go To Nowhere
Break - Don't Look Down (ft. Calyx & Teebee)
Andy Pain & Z Connection - Outsider
Borderline & Subtension - Reaction
Nitri - Survivors (Amoss Remix)
Alix Perez - Exemption
Enei & Emperor - Liberation
L 33 - Expression
Maztek - Caph
SPY - Love Hurts
Fields & Hydro & Mako & Villem - Celestine
Stealth - Scrummage
Optiv & BTK - Sabretooth (Audio Remix)
Enei feat Sam Wills - Circles
Break - Steam Train
Mefjus & M-Force - Struggle & Pain feat. Maksim
Audio - Creature Comforts
NickBee - Era
Friction & KTee - Set It Off (Icicle Remix)
Audio - Headroom VIP
Mefjus - Far Too Close
Optiv & CZA - Back To The Future
Zero T & Ulterior Motive - Breach
Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero
Ulterior Motive - Gang Rule

Last edited:
I'm going to go with the "you don't know when you might receive some feedback" idea :teeth:

Haha, take your time buddy! Been out of the member's mixes section for a while, just downloaded some sets to put on queue, yours is looking pretty deep and techy so I might give it a listen right now since I just woke up :)

Think I got this idea from Matty, he did this some time ago and it was good to listen to the mix and be surprised with the tunes coming in. Usually when you see a tracklist, you know +/- what to expect next, so I tried it this time to see how it goes. Will post it in a day or two :)

Will be a GTA soundtrack for me later on today Norwax.

Cheers mate, hope you like it!

This was a ridiculous clangfest for the first minute or so, was shocked you even put it up...Then I realised it was playing on Soundcloud and Windows Media Player... :weirdo:
Anyway...Sounding fresh now I've paused one, will get back with some thoughts (y)

This was a ridiculous clangfest for the first minute or so, was shocked you even put it up...Then I realised it was playing on Soundcloud and Windows Media Player... :weirdo:
Anyway...Sounding fresh now I've paused one, will get back with some thoughts (y)

Haha, cheers rj

Happens to me sometimes too!

Enjoy buddy

very nice mix man, kept the energy level high without becoming too stale, well played

Just finished listening.

Very good build up to the final 20 minutes which was my favorite part of the mix. Some nice drops there!
The first half of the mix is a bit to monotonous for my taste. It could use a bit more variety there but that's probably just me. ;)

Was sold on the tl instantly.

Was a more varied mixing style than the last one of yours i listened too, was impressed. Brilliant opening mix and flowed nicely through out (y)

Back
Top Bottom