Northern Seagull - Groom Range [something about techstep)

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
So far I like the intro, the evil horn is nice, and those wide synths are cool. When the drop hits I am not sure I like the wide synth sounds. Drums and bass sound really nice and I love the way the drums keep evolving. The fx really help move the song along.
The break down is working out well. I am not sure I like the half step for the second drop, I feel it has been played out.
Only advice would be to come up with some thing different for the wide synth bass sounds.

sick, agree with it being ever so slightly repetitive but it only needs a slight variation here in there, maybe some higher stabs just to contrast the deeper vibes of the fx etc

i don't mind the halftime bit just coz it's not the standard kick-1 snare-3

tidy work though mang, nice juan

nukleamojo

Producer & Blogger Super Joshi
My thoughts have already been pretty much covered above but I thought I'd give you a shout anyway. Well done on this tune. The halfstep drop made me feel a bit funny. In a good way. A bit unresolved maybe.

If you do what the guys have said it'll be a great tune. Big up!

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Nice intro, could do with a bit of evolution, if you catch my drift, right now there's some stuff going on for a while, then suddenly something else is happening, there's nothing leading into it.
B-line is alright, but since the sound is so vocal in a way, it would be nice with some different phrases.
Drums sound tight, mixdown sounds good, at least on my laptop.