north west record shops

wayneA

is ther anywhere decent 2 get dnb records 2moz, maybe manchester?
ive always used red eye but want sum 4 2moz

eastern bloc for sure , but theres places like vinyl exchange where you can get some older tunes and stuff in the basement

nice one going to go later looking forward to it only ordered records off the net since i been playing dnb its well better havin a proper lesten instead of just a little clip!

as already stated Eastern Bloc, Jim knows his shit about dnb.

Vinyl Exchange is good as you get alot of classics in there, you will have to dig tho an pay that bit extra but its so worth it.

Stay away from Reflex, they know fuck all about anythin but house an breaks, they have a shit selection and they are the snobbiest cunts I have ever met. Plus they are always lookin to rip people off, in fact how the fuck that shop is still going i dont know.

jim n co at eastern bloc know their shit when it comes to THEIR sounds i.e drumfunk/dubstep/jungle/tech, if you like jumpup they're not very helpful..should employ me 2 sell dnb for em i'd shift loads..

i totally agree with that, its really snide the way they put fuckin stupid labels on the sleaves of jump up tunes, IE, this is one example, now i dont like the tune "rubbish" by clipz, but the sellin piont that someone wrote on it was "yes it is" on the label, this is jus one example, there is loads, on a callide "4000 cubans" it said another shit tune from another shit producer...i couldnt get my head round it as i like that tune...its daft... the way jump up is tarnished in that shop and if i am honest i feel like an idiot for buyin it in there cos the shit they write on the sleaves and their general attitude towards the genre is a bit tight really.

and they never open on time....rant over.

i totally agree with that, its really snide the way they put fuckin stupid labels on the sleaves of jump up tunes, IE, this is one example, now i dont like the tune "rubbish" by clipz, but the sellin piont that someone wrote on it was "yes it is" on the label, this is jus one example, there is loads, on a callide "4000 cubans" it said another shit tune from another shit producer...i couldnt get my head round it as i like that tune...its daft... the way jump up is tarnished in that shop and if i am honest i feel like an idiot for buyin it in there cos the shit they write on the sleaves and their general attitude towards the genre is a bit tight really.

and they never open on time....rant over.
lol would you rather see my friendly face in there pushing the black crack then haha

jim n co at eastern bloc know their shit when it comes to THEIR sounds i.e drumfunk/dubstep/jungle/tech, if you like jumpup they're not very helpful..should employ me 2 sell dnb for em i'd shift loads..

I aint really been in for a while but when I used to just buy jump up a good few years ago Jim always seemed help full, I guess things have gone down the pan a bit then.

jims a lot more helpful than he used to be
if it wasn't the fact i wanted tunes so bad i'da stopped going in there years ago
guys safe but pushin jumpup never used to be on his agenda..good shop tho, think they'd benefit from me being in there to push the jumpup tho ;)

Back
Top Bottom