North Korea

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Catsel, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

So, will they do the deed and restart the war?

The question really is, will China allow the north to plunge the peninsula into war? because if the North attacks the South. America will defend and retaliate. when that happens, China will defend the North, possibly starting a new cold war or world war maybe?

in 1975 Beijing refused to help North Korea for another war in Korea...

who knows.

serious thread people. go troll elsewhere.

-RT

-BBC

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. jungle_fever

jungle_fever Well-Known Member

Does anyone else kinda wish that they would launch a little prehistoric nuke so the rest of the world would just defecate all over them?

Norwax likes this.
  3. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

North Korea won't do shit. And if they do (with missiles, because they don't have nukes), china won't do anything, they've already said NK are to blame for the tensions. NK have literally no allies, which is why they won't do anything. Theyre just making noise about the new sanctions being made against them.

4. Catsel

China does not want a unified Korea, thats US backed.

so shirley. given they choice, they'll back NK...

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

who would win between a tiger and a rhino in 50 cm of water? thats on tv tonight btw. a guy said that to me many years ago, at work. and i believed him.

EuroTide, EWOKS and jimjimjim like this.
  6. Catsel

oh karl :lol:

so naive.

tigers dnt like water.

7. jungle_fever

jungle_fever Well-Known Member

tigers also hate cinnamon

danwell likes this.
  8. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

Heard about that.. Mental.

NK won't do shit. The only reason they're puffing their chest out is because Kim Jong Un is trying to bring some confidence back into his dictatorship. It's purely for show.

It's pretty scary seeing the way they're all acting but to be honest, nothing is gonna happen. NK can only hit something within a radius of 4,000km which means they can't hit America and anything else they do hit will just annihilate them. They'd literally be nuking themselves in the foot.

For the record; Kim Jong Un looks like someone's put a wig on a perma-tanned George Doors.

9. Catsel

i think they would rather shoot themselfs and destroy all of korea, rather than be just the 'north'

which is understandable.. as we all know being from the north is terrible!!! look at rob del terror.

EWOKS, herojuana, Phat_Sam and 2 others like this.
  10. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED!!!!

Norf Korens have deffo got nukes... they also have a space program... which means... even though the press arent saying it.... is that they have the capability to drop a nuke warhead anywhere in the world. ICBMs use the same tech as rockets to launch satalites.... so i dont see why theirs are any different. The major difference is that theirs probably arent as reliable as ours. They have had many failed launches in the past.... and their space program is still very very young.... so they havent got the experience.

As for them threatening... i genuinly believe they arent just puffing their chests and genuinly believe they think they can take on the US. They have lived in a bubble for so long... creating their own little world abotu how they are the best.... its only natural that they will eventually begin to believe the bullshit they're sprouting.

Anyway.... im all Norf Korened out. been on a NK flex for the last few days checking out their shit. They are so far behind its unbelievable.

Also.... if we went to war with NK.... its the perfect war for us. They wear uniforms.... they have military hardware. Its the sort of war US, UK and Europe are built for.

11. Catsel

u like a man in uniform ae? ;) i'll remember that

back on topic , 90% of the population in NK is in some form on military. if they decide to invade the south. they will win. they are like the neanderthal nazi germany of korea.

12. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

China are also smart enough not to go to war with America and essentially kick everything off over a bunch of psychos who have just discovered Microsoft DOS and the flintlock rifle. If war does happen it'll be afterwards that the unification of Korea argument starts.

13. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

China will not get involved. No matter what happens. Mark my words.

14. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

There's a difference between having the capabilty to launch a nuke and actually having a nuke. So they launched a rocket which crumbled in the atmosphere, and a satellite which tumbled out of orbit after a day. If they have a nuke it would be like a cartoon where the rocket disintegrates above them and their eyes widen as the warhead does a little spin and falls back into North Korea.

EWOKS and DeeGun like this.
  15. logikz

jesus harry how do you know all this.

EWOKS likes this.
  16. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

I told you I'm roger

17. djad

djad leo the lion

The thing is that nothing will come of this. North Korea know that if they were to do something they would get their arses handed back to them which would distroy their 'power structure' within the country. Its all about control in that country.

Its fucking grim up north..

18. Catsel

intresting

[video]http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/04/north-korea-climbdown/[/video]

RocksteadyUK likes this.
  19. logikz

youd better not be roger. thats all i know about this north korea business. no. roger.

20. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Mate... nukes dont just come in massive space rockets.... they can also be fired from artillery cannons... dropped from planes.... and launched on conventional rockets.... ie.... the ones the press are bangin on about.... the 4000km rockets. but the fact remains.... they DO have the capability to launch a nuke and hit anywhere in the world.... all it takes is 1 ICBM (or korean equivalent) to work properly.