North Korea vs Brazil

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
Boring.

If Brazil. A world cup winning side can't put 4 or more goals in against a minnows we're fucked for the rest of the tournament.

I'm supporting Germany now.
World war or no world war. THEY can score bare.

PostmanPat

I'll cum in your arse.
VIP Junglist
calm down, its only everyones first game, their nervous and dont want to lose. trust me, there will be plenty more goals to come.

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
calm down, its only everyones first game, their nervous and dont want to lose. trust me, there will be plenty more goals to come.
Yeah i know.
But in years past. You've had atleast more free flowing football.
So far it's just been stop start, front to back football.

This is the world stage for showcasing the world's best and atm it's like going to see Bromley FC.

PostmanPat

I'll cum in your arse.
VIP Junglist
Yeah i know.
But in years past. You've had atleast more free flowing football.
So far it's just been stop start, front to back football.

This is the world stage for showcasing the world's best and atm it's like going to see Croydon Athletic.
I agree.

Yeah, I reckon it has something to do with the ball too. Players keep overhitting passes due to how the light the fucking thing is. Only team I have seen that's dealt with it well is Italy so far

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
I agree.

Yeah, I reckon it has something to do with the ball too. Players keep overhitting passes due to how the light the fucking thing is. Only team I have seen that's dealt with it well is Italy so far
That's cus they're all secretly women

thanks for turning what i set out to be a joke about kim jong il having the national team killed for loosing into another gay football thread
have you seen the names of the S. Korean team - honestly there's no original names anymore:

South Korea squad:
Goalkeepers: Kim Young-Kwang (Ulsan), Lee Woon-Jae (Suwon), Jung Sung-Ryong (Seongnam).
Defenders: Kim Dong-Jin (Ulsan), Kim Hyung-Il (Pohang), Oh Beom-Seok (Ulsan), Lee Young-Pyo (Al Hilal), Lee Jung-Soo (Kashima Antlers), Cha Du-Ri (SC Freiburg), Cho Yong-Hyung (Jeju), Kang Min-Soo (Suwon);
Midfielders: Ki Sung-Yong (Celtic), Kim Bo-Kyung (Oita), Kim Nam-Il (Tom Tomsk), Kim Jae-Sung (Pohang), Kim Jung-Woo (Gwangju), Lee Chung-Yong (Bolton), Park Ji-Sung (Manchester United);
Forwards: Park Chu-Young (AS Monaco), Ahn Jung-Hwan (Dalian Shide), Lee Seung-Ryul (Seoul), Yeom Ki-Hun (Suwon), Lee Dong-Guk (Jeonbuk)

luciduk

VIP Junglist
they played really well to be fair... they could have even pulled off a draw

---------- Post added at 00:36 ---------- Previous post was at 00:33 ----------

I agree.

yeah man, ask me they used to score better in the 60s with a bit of pig skin!! fuck all this scientific research into footballs its making the game too mechanical

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
My mate told me an interesting lil anecdote about N. Korea. This is essentially what he said:

"As it's like a communist state or whatever, they all have to share food and shit right. So an average person in N. Korea is 3.5 inches shorter than a S. Korean, cus they all malnutritioned init"

groelle

VIP Junglist
hhaha ^^^ the funniest anecdote i have to share about nk is.... did you saw the korean fans?!?!

the government had to pay chinese people to go to southafrica and support the nk team, cause you arent allowed to leave the country as a fellow north korean ...

that made my evening yesterday. couldnt stop laughing at those chinese waving north korean flags in kim jongs favour :D