Noooooooooooooooo!!!

toXyk

Nooooo!!! :mad: My Tali - Blazin vinyl has developed a skip on it!!!! God dammit!! And to add insult to injury, its not on the original mix side, its on the bloody Dillinja Remix. One not happy bunny!!

:moe:

freeagent said:
I found two out of three like that. First drop?

WTF!!!!! :wtf: OMG! Yes, i just played mine, and there's skips before the first drop, when she's singin'. Ain't that some shit? I thought it was because of my needles, but that's fucking weird. Like little dots on the record where it skips. You know what the reason for this shit is?
:mad:

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
WTF!!!!! :wtf: OMG! Yes, i just played mine, and there's skips before the first drop, when she's singin'. Ain't that some shit? I thought it was because of my needles, but that's fucking weird. Like little dots on the record where it skips. You know what the reason for this shit is?
:mad:
Sounds like a poor quality batch of pressings. :weirdo:

freeagent said:
I found two out of three like that. First drop?

Yes!! "Cos the sounds that I got keep me in the game, so you all cant so you all cant so you all cant...." argghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :gun:

Sorry guys. I didn't buy it, part for that reason, part because I didn't like the tune.

Similar to the Hazard remix of Those DJ's - 90% of the copies I've heard skip in the same spot :(

sometimes new records have bits in between the grooves from the mold. in most cases it goes away after a few palys, but if not try scrubing it lightly with your (clean..!) finger. as a last solution, i'd suggest you get an old needle, load it on the cartridge, play the record as normal and when you get to the "spot", press the cartridge with finger - for you record's health, i cannot stress lightly enuff - and pull record back and forth till done..
gud lack :kermit:

(crap tune by the way, i shouldnt advise on how to make it playable and annoy people with it, but im going through a I-should-learn-how-to-tolerate-shit-I-hate phase, so there you go..)

Last edited:
yah, couldn't check out the wreckord before hand if it had any damage, because the shop i go to puts new releases in plastic sleeves and wraps it in tape. But next time i spot a 12" i buy with damage i'll make sure to go back and tell them there's a defect. Get me a good one.
:zest:

I think you peeps have missed the point.... its developed this skip, ive only had it a couple of weeks! No scratches on the records at all.

Ab0|2Ti0N said:

haha!

murphy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom