NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Blurr, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

halfway through having a mix yesterday as i brought in the left hand deck something in the upfader clicked and i all lost the left audio on that channel, makes it even worse considering i have one monitor on the 'deck table' & 2 speakers on the floor in the corners but the monitor is wired on the cheap jus done through the left audio on the amp, bringing a tune in and then got silence!!
    Fucked!:-x

NOOOOOOO!!!

I cant be the only one this has happened to, wots the worst thing ur equipment has ever done to you 'in the mix'?

:rik:

2. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

not really an equipment fault, but one time i was mudma'd up had few mates round, i was on the decks in some dnb crazed mixing frenzy (you know the ones) and had it recording. was pulling out some siiiick mixes, (whether it was the dugs making it sound sick or not ill never know) and a mate sat on the keyboard 20 mins into the mix and stopped recordin unknowingly, i went on for about an hour and half without any of us realising. finished the mix looking proper chuffed with myself only to realise the mix had stopped, i swear i started rumbling with him aswell thats how pissed off i was lol!

3. danfreeman1

danfreeman1 Active Member

i went to record a mix yesterday and about 20 minutes in , i realised i didnt click the record button lol

4. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

Speaker fell off the speaker stand and onto the tone arm of my right hand deck...

Ouch...

5. safety

safety double safety

a mate put his cigarette out on one of records once, that's easily the worst thing that's ever happened to my shit

6. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

try doing a whole mix and realising you havnt plugged the usb controller in.... me and mates done it plenty!!

7. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

me livin with me bird there are fuckin plant pots n bowls of pebbles n scatter cusions all over me gaff.....

she decided to place her prize spider plants on top one of my monitors....

we all go the warehouse rave and get our knees up get twatted and a crew of us venture home off our tits...i get in the mix, boomin all sorts of choons and the bass slowly moved the plant straight off the edge, the plant compost and bits of fuckin pot smashed all over me technics, me allen n heath and me CDJ, needless to say i was eggy, then i got a beatin for smashin it....

ahh well....it still works but cleanin it up was a job

8. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

nasty :|

thats bad man

and i should have been clearer, i wasn't talking about human error, jus ur equipment fuking up...

9. perspective

perspective Sex Drugs & Sausage Rolls

my mate has a stanton cdj, and its a pile of wank - takes 30 seconds to read a disc then skips and jumps, and then to add insult to injury the bastard doesn't eject the disc properly so it gets stuck in the tray and scratched up!!

its a c.314. they are cheap on ebay but aint worth it!