Nooblet from Florida

Diarrhea

Hey thanks for letting me be a part of this board. I am excited to share my excitement about drum n bass. Yeah dubstep has really taken a turn for the worst around here, but hopefully I can help support DNB to the fullest and help it take over the game! Support your local Junglist! DNB for life! Now, who's got the beer? :spliff:

DNB is the game, it's our game, but our game has got a lot of quitters jumping on the dubstep wagon! That's why we need to take control of this bitch

DNB is the game, it's our game, but our game has got a lot of quitters jumping on the dubstep wagon! That's why we need to take control of this bitch

let them jump, we dont care about blandwagon jumpers

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious on your thoughts about women. Do you judge them purely on breast size or do you consider other important factors...

like the position of the nipple. the firmness experienced with a strong, yet caring grasp. the durability of such wobbly mounds with age.

i yearn for the ultimate nipple on a lady. one so pure it becomes a brown fleshy button that unlocks the gates of heaven and ultimately a doorway to gods own theatre that plays an endless calender of jeff goldblum films. smells like rainbows. has haribos and crisps for free, served IN PERSON by richard blackwood.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for letting me be a part of this board. I am excited to share my excitement about drum n bass. Yeah dubstep has really taken a turn for the worst around here, but hopefully I can help support DNB to the fullest and help it take over the game! Support your local Junglist! DNB for life! Now, who's got the beer? :spliff:

Hey Diarrhea

Theres always been 'bad' dubstep. as there is and always wil be good dubstep. my personal 'revalation' to this was when i heard Noisia do Alpha Centuri... that record dated the 'old' dubstep and instently made it sound dry minamal and boaring.

I'm curious on your thoughts about women. Do you judge them purely on breast size or do you consider other important factors...

like the position of the nipple. the firmness experienced with a strong, yet caring grasp. the durability of such wobbly mounds with age.

i yearn for the ultimate nipple on a lady. one so pure it becomes a brown fleshy button that unlocks the gates of heaven and ultimately a doorway to gods own theatre that plays an endless calender of jeff goldblum films. smells like rainbows. has haribos and crisps for free, served IN PERSON by richard blackwood.
y

i simply cannot believe i havent replied to this yet, in my defence, id like to point out that im not allowed to dick around at work, they have this fked up policy that youre only supposed to focus on work when youre there. its savage, but productive. but enough about work, we have important matters do consider, and it is much over due, if that means that its way way too late, im a little disoriented right now and im at that stage when you say words, like repeat a word, like for example "many", just repeat that to yourself until its not a word any more, its just a weird sound you make with your mouth and you start doubting if it actually is a word. i forget where i was going with this, mmm soooo...

Yes, girls! indeed, and as per always your protocol is most wise and near flawless. to honour god and prevent nemesis you have deliberately incorporated a flaw in the process, even if i do not actually see no reason to take anything else into account, no.
nipples are just fantastic, this is so, now put a gun to my head aaaaand i would have to go for ass, im an assman, not to mention vag. and tits. boy oh boy tits are good.its probably at this point in the discussion i draw for the stoy of the wonky nipple girl. god damn it, she had that classic body shape (there are three or five or somehting it goes like a) big butt, no tits b) flat but, huge natural tits c) dont remember but you get the idea), fantastic hips, just an absolutely marvellous ass, fantastic spine, slim little waist, brilliant, just brilliant. however. her chest was flat. flat as in flat. abnormally flat, but ok, flat is one thing, but for me, tits is a shape question rather than size, so a good nipple and id be perfectly happy with small tits hhowewver, her nipples were inverted.
how the fuck you get to 24 years of age and not get inverted nipple correction surgery. are you blind. is that it. but even without enlargement and the rhinoplasty, you cant wear them like that, its soooooo mingin. so i sat down and tried to come up with ways to fix it, and figured a piercing would do the job, i dont know if youve seen an inverted nipple (its mingin, its like there is nothing inside it, so it collapses and become slits instead, like coin slots, but with a piercing, a sufficianly big barb would stop it from bunching up like that. but no play im afraid, and shxxxxxxxxxxxxxxvvvvv bbvfbfbfngnggggggg

y

i simply cannot believe i havent replied to this yet, in my defence, id like to point out that im not allowed to dick around at work, they have this fked up policy that youre only supposed to focus on work when youre there. its savage, but productive. but enough about work, we have important matters do consider, and it is much over due, if that means that its way way too late, im a little disoriented right now and im at that stage when you say words, like repeat a word, like for example "many", just repeat that to yourself until its not a word any more, its just a weird sound you make with your mouth and you start doubting if it actually is a word. i forget where i was going with this, mmm soooo...

Yes, girls! indeed, and as per always your protocol is most wise and near flawless. to honour god and prevent nemesis you have deliberately incorporated a flaw in the process, even if i do not actually see no reason to take anything else into account, no.
nipples are just fantastic, this is so, now put a gun to my head aaaaand i would have to go for ass, im an assman, not to mention vag. and tits. boy oh boy tits are good.its probably at this point in the discussion i draw for the stoy of the wonky nipple girl. god damn it, she had that classic body shape (there are three or five or somehting it goes like a) big butt, no tits b) flat but, huge natural tits c) dont remember but you get the idea), fantastic hips, just an absolutely marvellous ass, fantastic spine, slim little waist, brilliant, just brilliant. however. her chest was flat. flat as in flat. abnormally flat, but ok, flat is one thing, but for me, tits is a shape question rather than size, so a good nipple and id be perfectly happy with small tits hhowewver, her nipples were inverted.
how the fuck you get to 24 years of age and not get inverted nipple correction surgery. are you blind. is that it. but even without enlargement and the rhinoplasty, you cant wear them like that, its soooooo mingin. so i sat down and tried to come up with ways to fix it, and figured a piercing would do the job, i dont know if youve seen an inverted nipple (its mingin, its like there is nothing inside it, so it collapses and become slits instead, like coin slots, but with a piercing, a sufficianly big barb would stop it from bunching up like that. but no play im afraid, and shxxxxxxxxxxxxxxvvvvv bbvfbfbfngnggggggg

inverted nipples are satans milk taps. he invented them to spurn the wrath of mother nature, who was all well hell bent on protruding stuff way beyond necessary, no matter what. even nasal hair.
i once knew this girl with tits that had inverted nipples, it was like sucking a blunt straw filled with dead wasps.
i hated her so much. and i hated myself for even bothering with her. i would have married her if it wasnt for her husband.

and what a coupling it would have been, such defiance of existence, 11, the foolish demi urge, malfeitor, a minotaur fucking a sprite on a couch made of amphetamine, filmed in HD with gopro by a crowd of seven year old chest cages and spines, bolero on repeat, phatom bullets reign a ghost town.

i think that covers evrything perfectly and with no regret. nothing. certainly not from my angle her on this beanbag. not even when i dribbled a biy on the keybpard.

although maybe i would add additionly in the plus sense the extra of in hindsight that couldpoosibly

Last edited by a moderator:
ah yes, delphysmith, youre here. good. good. now we may get on with it, as it were, it is the genral idear round these part, that we do a collective effort and by george get on with it like noones ever gotten it on with before, and once weve done that for a little bit, we will become frustrated and bored, with an increasingly deeper sense of betrayal, as what previously had been made out to be so utterly vital, and woffffskl<dfrth fighting for, now shit would you look at that, the neighbours kid has locked all of the adults out and theyre still there shouting JEREMY JEREMY haha. earlier i heard them say something along the lines of "the bwoy is hhh en sick" they are carribean and i think she means daft when she says sick, but its a stange siutation, dont you think, the kid inside locke all the adults out? whats he doing in there?

This thread has made my night.

All the talk of inverted nipples, the demi urge and what not.

Simply awesome.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom