DnB Noobe - Back To The Future

Got some good ideas rolling on this track. Really like the build ups and the drop @ 3.00. Drums sound nice in the mix but your synths don't sound very well seperated i would go back and take a look at the eq and channel panning to try and make them stand out a bit more. Maybe some side chain compression to get some more movement in them? More sub bass too and i don't particulary like that pitch bent synth that you have got in there. Other than that some good work just need to go back the mixdown with a fresh pair of ears. If you spent ages on this track already i would suggest leaving it a couple of days and then go back and try another mixdown.

Thanks Mate ! Yeah i think i've to let this track a little moment and go another one on it to work on the mixdown and the synth !
I'll try to work with the PAN and perhaps make another "layer" for the synth to make them sounds more separatly !

Big Thanks for your advices !!!

Like your build ups pretty tasty,still needs more work though i would completely change that drums,also agree with Rezonate about sub,other than that it sounds pretty solid!

Back
Top Bottom