Noob Question: The State Of DnB

i'm totally serious. also TC invented jump up and the Prodigy invented house.

72-what-the-hell.jpg

But it's cool we know ur j/k

Never say never!

If people are in denial about dnb going down hill they need to wake up. Look how dry general section has been this year, I go to big events only to see less and less people turning up. The only nights growing are the poppy ones. If producers keep putting out these poppy tracks all you will end up with in the end is a bunch of school kids turning up at your rave requesting the latest Fresh beat. Now I listen to all my drum & bass on the radio, Yeah ino right but that's how bad its getting.

It was so much more fun when it was underground music

Never say never!

If people are in denial about dnb going down hill they need to wake up. Look how dry general section has been this year, I go to big events only to see less and less people turning up. The only nights growing are the poppy ones. If producers keep putting out these poppy tracks all you will end up with in the end is a bunch of school kids turning up at your rave requesting the latest Fresh beat. Now I listen to all my drum & bass on the radio, Yeah ino right but that's how bad its getting.

It was so much more fun when it was underground music

and they say ww3 hasnt started and the mayans didnt predict anything

dunno about uk but its growing in austria over here, and not just the mainstream nights, there seem to be more underground nights than mainstream events even

also 2012/2013 has been an absolutely massive year for dnb releases in my opinion, dagz is entitled to his own but he is still wrong
there is far more good music produced nowadays, you just need to look for it which is not really a problem in times of the interwebs (and a lot of the shit stuff doesnt get pressed anyway)

Back
Top Bottom