Noob here - Amen Tearout/GoodLooking Inspired Tune

personally, i'd recomend taking the first section (between 0.21 + 1.16) and working more with that, it has a really nice feel to it. As for the actual 'drop', not really feeling it, but i'm no production expert, just going by what i think sounds good.

have struggled with the drop a bit - trying to figure out the best way to launch into the main tune and have tried many variations -
cheers for the feedback - much appreciated - does feel like two separate tunes and maybe should do something more with the first bit.

nice vibes man

on it sounding like two tracks - IMO this is natural progression (or as Bukem would say.. a 'logical' progression :P) for a noob, where creating sounds that compliment eachother is difficult to achieve. so dont sweat that too much

with that being said, i think the intro section has more to go on

lovely bass and atmos

i think that pad loop (starts from 0.00) could do with some low(er) end, maybe layer it an octave lower or something, just sounds a bit thin to me

in regards to where to take it... you could keep the atmos pads going and start adding fatter and fatter drums, don't be afraid to go beyond a 64 bar intro for a tune like this :)

just my 0.02 buddy

i think its a coooool track especially the atmospheres and stuff, the intro would roll onto liquid dnb far better than jungle though if u catch my drift as the loops are so different- best way to probably make it fit would probably be to start building the kicks up for a good 8 bars with a riser synth over the top and try make the riser as junglist as possible to prepare the listener for a jungle beat! just my ideas out here tho bro im no professional haha its still a cool tune

Back
Top Bottom